- Chapter Seven -

I get off of Luke as fast as I can, trying to slow my breathing.

I look up to a red face Ashton, his fingers clenched into fists. Luke looks at me, one last time before getting up off the ground and pulling Ashton into a room. Michael stopped the music as Calum got off the floor and sat down on the couch.

"Well then"

I snap my head to Claire. She fiddles with her fingers and avoids eye contact with all of us.

"Oh darling, if you don't mind, Harry wants to play a bit with the Lego blocks so could you please play with him? I would but I have to go shower before meeting my mom at the her house. I'll pay you 10 extra?"

Claire nods and heads toward a room, looking at Ashton one last time before going up the stairs to Harry I guess.

Mrs. Irwin looks at Calum and Michael as she says "And boys, if you're hungry there's some dahi kebab on the stove, Torie was eating some earlier. Oh and if Claire is hungry, make sure she gets something to eat ok?"

"Yeah ok"

She blows kisses at them playfully and headed to the bathroom.

My stomach grumbles, indicating that I'm still hungry. "Well boys, im gonna go finish that kebab. Join if you want."

They nod, looking at their phones. Well.

I head towards the kitchen, sitting on the stool and fork up some kebab.

Fishing out my phone, I hear the boys come in. I look up, seeing them getting plates and getting some kebab patties.

They set the plates down and eat. "Hey guys" I smiled.

"Hey" they said in unison.

"So do you like Luke?" Michael blurted out all of a sudden.

I blush a little, I admit. I do like him. He's such a cutie and so sweet to me. But, something always been holding me back.

So I tell them that.

"Yes," I giggle, "but something is holding me back."

I already knew what or who it was,

"What's holding you back?" Calum asked.

"Ashton"

***

After Calum, Michael and I finish eating, Luke & Ashton were still in there talking. I got quite worried so I started heading towards the room they were in.

I knock rapidly, hearing soft footsteps on the other side. The door swings open as I see a stressful looking Ashton on the bed and Luke in front of me.

"Hey,"

"Hi" he says, "I gotta go, I'll talk to you later Torie,"

He kisses my cheek softly before heading out the door. I nod, touching the spot where he kissed me gently and smiled.

I look up to see Ashton, sighing and laying back. I step in the room and close the door. Sitting on the soft bed right next to him, I tap his shoulders.

He looks up at me, getting up quickly and ruffling his hair.

"What were you guys talking about?" I spoked.

He clears his throat as he looks away.

"Nothing important" his voice rings through my ears like music. Even tho it was only two simple words and a short response, it still made me feel happy and warm inside.

It made butterflies go through my stomach. Gahhh, I gotta stop feeling this way.

I nod, placing my hands on bed and looking at nothing, thinking.

Ashton's POV.

"Nothing important" I said to her.

The thing was, it was important. I can remember everything. I look at her, her beauty and kindness.

I can't believe that Luke likes her, I mean who wouldnt? You can say I'm still madly in love with her but I don't know if she feels the same. She was literally eating Luke's face on New Years.

I can remember Luke's and I convo clearly.

FLASHBACK

I sit down calmly as Luke shuts the door.

"Don't explode on me mate but I wanna date Torie." He said quickly.

I was shocked, one bc he was suppose to be my best mate and two bc he wants to date my EX. The girl I'm still in love with.

"Oh uhhh, umm"

"I know, it's weird but Torie is such a beautiful girl. She's so kind and even though we met like 3 days ago. I really like her."

"I don't know what to say." I said.

"I just want your permission ash" he pleaded.

I said something that I knew I would regret, but I can't stop him.

"Sure, you can date her"

FLASHBACK OVER.

I don't know why I would tell him he could have her I mean like, I WANT HER.

But I still just don't know.

***

2 Weeks Later.

Torie's POV.

It's been 2 weeks from that day when Jasmine left the house giving me the finger, eating Dahi Kebabs, Michael twerking, Luke's and Ashton's talk and the last time I saw Claire. I mean, I wasn't really worried bc she was safe at home with her mom right?

She left that day, mumbling something and ran out the door. I haven't seen her since. Today was the day the Irwin's and Hood's family with go swimming. Also with some high school friends. We were all going to the beach and packed a full van.

Me and Ashton had gotten close again, becoming good friends, kinda like before but not quite. We had a lot of awkward moments.

And also, today was the day that Luke and I will have our first date. He decided since we were going to the beach. We can make it a date as well.

So right now, I'm putting on my black and gold 2 piece bath suit and high waist shorts with a white tee shirt.

Slipping on my white sandals, I put on some sun glasses and tie my hair up in a cute bun.

Throwing sunblock, lotion, money, my phone, earphones, a magazine, 2 towels and a water bottle in my beach bag, I head out of my house. Telling my parents goodbye, I hop in my small car and head towards the Irwin's house.

Parking my car in the open garage, I see everybody in front of a big van posing. I soon find out they were taking pictures so I drop my stuff and jump in the picture, photo bombing that shit.

Everybody laughs as I giggle. I feel strong arms wrap around my waist as I smell the familiar scent of one Luke Hemmings.

I smile, kissing his cheek as I grab my stuff off the floor and heading into the van, saying hi to everybody else.

A/N: OKAY! I'm SO sorry for not updating. I'm just so busy. I barely have time anymore. This chapter was just a filler, and also! I won't be having an update schedule, I'm just thinking of updating whenever I have free time. But remember, my updates will always be soon so it won't seem like years of me not updating. I'm sorry but with school, drama, chores and my social life, I can't even keep up! So I'm very sorry for not updating on time.

Byeee.