- Chapter Two -

"No."

Luke looked at me. Staring into his eyes, I lean my head closer to his. He smiles at me before smashing his lips onto mine. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck.

I felt him smile into and kiss and tighten his grip on my waist. I don't know what went over me but I let out a little moan, which causes him to stop. I blush and said "Just pretend you didn't hear that okay?" He laughs and pecks my lips. I let go of him and just sit next to him.

"So Luke."

"So Victoria."

"What the hell just happen?"

"We made out."

"You're a good kisser." I blush while saying that. Which only makes him to laugh.

"Right back at cha" he looks at me and smiles.

I smile back at him. "Wanna go?"

He nods and takes my hand. "Oh and you guys can stay here if you want. My parents are gonna be gone for the past two days. They have an old people New Years party haha."

He chuckles. "Okay, let's go tell Calum and Michael." I nod and let him to lead me around the party. People look at me, wide eyed. Why? Oh yeah, bc I was holding hands with THE Luke Hemmings.

We see Michael and Calum twerking against a wall, people surrounded them. I laugh at how funny it was. Michael slipped and fell face down on the floor. A roar of laughter come from the girls surrounding them. Calum was still shaking his ass.

Luke let go of my hand and helped Michael up which only made Michael twerk on Luke. I threw my head back laughing, I literally felt tears go down my cheeks from how funny it was. Luke holds Michael still and tells him something in his ear.

Michael nods and goes back to twerking. Luke walks back to me and leads me to my room. How did he even know where it was ? I pushed that question aside and walk hand in hand with him.

Once we closed the door, Luke carries me to my bed and climbs on top of me, kissing me. I loved the way he kissed me, it was magical. But deep down, I knew I wanted it to be Ashton's. I wrap my arms around Luke and kissed him back harder. We were literally grinding our lips. He pulled away and trailed his kisses down to my neck, sucking the skin a little.

I laid back and relaxed, this felt so good. Luke brought his face up to mine and smash his lips onto mine once again.

His tongue trailing around my bottoms lip, asking for a entrance. I gladly accepted and widen my mouth a little, feeling his tongue against mine. I pulled him closer, playing with his tongue. He was so good at this oh my gosh. His hands trailed down on my sides and held onto my waist. I wrap my legs around his hips and brought him closer.

It was midnight and we were still making out. My lips were swollen from his rough but yet again gentle kisses. I unwrap my legs from him and pulled away slowly, taking every taste of him. He looks down at me and oh mother sweet baby jesus, he was so cute. He was breathing hard, his hands stretch out beside me. I peck his lips once more before pushing him off me gently. He laid behind me, wrapping his arms around me. He kissed my neck one more time before closing his eyes.

I waited 37 minutes for him to finally fall asleep. Walking out quietly, I rush downstairs and saw a few people still here. I turn off the music and told everyone to leave. Calum and Michael were shit face drunk. I pulled them towards the guest rooms we had and tucked them in.

After putting them to sleep, I checked if anyone was still here. Nope, all gone. I go back to my bedroom, quietly stripping. ( not like in a horny kind of stripping! Yah nasties xD) I took off my bow and heels. Sliding off the shorts, I grabbed some pj pants and a tank top. Putting them on, I turn around and gasp.

"Luke, were you just laying there staying at me??!" I whispered yelled at him. He cracked a smile with his eyes still tired, nodding. I smack his chest and crawled into bed. He laughed, wrapping his arms around me and falling asleep. I exhale a breath and close my eyes, once again, dreaming of Ashton.

A/n : okay, it's one am and a school night! I did this for you biotches! Sorry it's a short story. I didn't have time to write so I just thought to write something quickly and publish it! Please a Vote, Comment, and read!

Next Update : January 9th, Thursday.

Much love x.