- Chapter Three -

I felt strong arms around my waist as I open up my eyes a little. I squint my eyes shut from the damn sun rays that were burning my virgin eyes. Okay they weren't so "virginy" well.

I just lay there, trying to remember the dream I had last night of Ashton. It was the time he was being classy af. With his damn wine glasses and cute glasses. He drove me out to the park and we had a picnic. I remember laying down next to him, nuzzling my nose into his neck while breathing in his neck. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. I smile, faintly remembering the lovely memory before I felt soft kisses on my neck. My smile grew bigger once I knew it was Luke.

I don't know where me and Luke were but all I knew was that I liked him a lot, and that he was cute as fuck. I turn around quickly, being face to face with him.

"Hey"

"Hi" I blush from his intense state and got up. He pulled me back down and kissed me softly on the lips before getting up and going into my bathroom. What the hell, but that was my bathroom! I decide to check up on the other two boys. I heard loud snores coming from the guest room and open the door slowly.

They were both sleeping quite loudly. I just close the door and walk downstairs. It was a mess. I start picking up some trashes and beer cans. Picking up some beer cans or bottles, I heard someone behind me. I panicked and before I knew it, I was holding onto a water bottle and was ready to swing.

A familiar voice filled my ears as I heard the boy say "Woah, wait wait, Torie. Calm down, it's just me" I smile ear to ear, putting the bottle down, I wrap my arms around Luke. He had his old clothes on and a towel around his neck, his hair gleaming from the hot water.

I kissed his nose and finished cleaning. Taking out the eggs and bacon, I out two pans on the stove and started cooking.

*36 minutes later*

A burp comes from Michael and he quickly says "excuse me" I just laugh at him. Finishing my breakfast, I head towards upstairs to take a shower. Grabbing a towel, I head towards the bathroom and took a nice hot shower.

Wrapping my body with a towel, I put on my undergarments and go to my closet.

Picking out white skinny jeans capris, a turquoise green over sized sweater with light green flats.

I put my clothes on and do my makeup. Blow drying my hair then tying it up in a cute bun.

I head downstairs, stopping midway, hearing a conversation between Luke, Calum and Michael.

"--are you crazy? What do you think Ashton would do if he found out?!"

A/n: Okay, sorry for short chapter but long update. I been busy so yeah,

Next Update : January 12th, Sunday.