Eleven(end)

Then I heard a gun shot. Josh looked at me. His mouth opened but nothing had h=come out. He had a large hole in his head that leaked red liquid. His body dropped to the ground Knees first then chest. Blood and silence filled the room. I love you Josh.

.

.

.

I woke up on a hard surface. I opened my eyes and glanced around. I'm back in my tree house. How did I get here? Where is josh? I stretched my limbs and stood. "Josh?" I said out loud walking around I repeated myself. He's not here. like I would have thought. He must be dead the bullet to the skull must have done it. Tears fell freely from my eyes. I opened my laptop and typed in Joshua William Dun. I clicked the first link that popped up.

Joshua William dun 13 killed May 5th 2011 by gun shot to the to the head.

"What the hell?" Josh wasn't thirteen what the fuck. I clicked on link after link and came up with the same answers.

Boy 13 years old killed by gun shot to the head.

Shocking story 13 year old boy Joshua dun shot and killed May 5th 2011 with a picture of josh attached to some of the articles. He just looked a lot younger.

If josh died in 2011...then Josh wasn't real this whole time. I cried hot tears from my eyes. "he was fucking real!" He was fucking real!" I know he was. I felt him. I kissed him. He's my boyfriend. Come back to me josh come back..

Everything went blank and I fell to the ground.

I woke up in the grass just outside of my house.

Black smoke filled the air as I cried.

My tree house is on fire and for some reason I smell gas on my hands. This is not what I had planned. This is not what I had planned.

........

.

.

.

.

.. END