Five

To say that I'm nervous would be an understatement. I have  never killed someone with a different name.  But the Emo trinity contacted me saying they know what I do and that they'd rat me out to the cops. We can't have that. They're leader Gerard way is the one who sent the message. I'll make sure they feel our wrath. Over the past two days me and josh have been gathering things that we need for this mission.

Today's the day.

The road trip to New Jersey, where they're headquarters are located. We knew we would have to make multiple stops because this is a long drive. Approximately 9 hours. I've never been away from my tree house for so long before. I make sure I lock her up good.

Me and my redheaded friend get in the stolen car and drive away.

Two hours later.

"Can we please stop for food now." I asked Josh with a hint of whinny baby in my voice. "Of course ." He says. He pulled in to the parking lot of this dinner that had an open sign in the window.

We walked in and sat down. "Hello I'm Tyler what would you like today?" A tall man with jet black hair said in a cheery voice.

Josh gripped my hand under the table and gave me the 'not now' look. "Two burgers would be great." josh said answering the man. He wrote down our orders and walked away from our table.

"So...he was nice." Josh said smirking at me. "Fuck you Josh." I said flipping him off. "I'm going to the bathroom." I said before stalking off into the kitchen.

I hid behind the counter waiting for the man to return.

He came walking out with his notepad in hand. "Hey Tyler I think you dropped something." I said gesturing to the twenty dollar bill a put on the floor. "Oh, Oh my gosh thanks for telling me." He said.

       As he bent down to reach for the money I pulled out my knife and stabbed in the stomach. He fell to the ground and let out a strained groan. I flipped him over and straddled his bleeding body. I drove the knife into him About twenty five times after. It was a little more than what was necessary but the adrenaline through me over the edge, I felt pure ecstasy while doing it. He wasn't moving or breathing. He didn't have a heart beat. I couldn't feel his pulse. I smiled at how efficiently I got the job done. I walked back further into the kitchen. I found some knives you can never have too many knives. To be completely honest I like knives better. I kill so much easier with them. I grabbed a couple burgers and fry baskets and dumped them into a plastic bag.

I walked back out to the front of the dinner where Josh looked up and stared at my blood soaked clothes in astonishment. "I swear I can't take you anywhere." He laughed and took a fry out of the bag. I smirked and shoved him slightly Leaving a bloody handprint on his shoulder.

We got back in the car and we were on the road again. 

{a/n follow me on here and @laterpanderz on instagram. Do the instagram on if you're curious as to what i look like} <3