Two

"God damn it tyler how loud do you have to have your stupid alarm." Josh groaned and shoved  his head into his pillow as my alarm went off. "I warned you of this last night." I said with an amused look on my face. 

   I put on clothes and got ready to go to Satan's workshop- I mean school. I took a shower last night so I just washed my face and brushed my teeth. I was going to the exit of my house which is just a rectangular hole in the floor with a piece of wood pushed over it secured with a sliding lock; when i noticed that Josh was following me. "where are you going?" I questioned Josh since he did not go to my school I surely would have noticed by now. "Umm I'm not sure i was wondering if maybe we can see if i'd get away with sitting at school with you." He said looking at his shoes as if he was afraid of being rejected. "Teachers at my school dont really pay attention to anything." I said pondering the thought. "I dont see why not. I have and extra booka bag in my room grab it so you can fit in." I said. He nodded and left he returned with my black and red bookbag. We left together for school.

   When we got to school no one even payed attention to us. No one even mentioned the unfamiliar kid with fire red hair and a nose piercing. Not even the teachers. It was strange but it was okay. I didn't have another incident today like i did yesterday. No annoying name stealers to murder. School went by surprisingly fast and we found ourselves at the park where i killed the two Tylers just yesterday.  

   We waited and Waited. "Jeez how long do we have to wait? Can't we just go kill the guy already!?" Josh shouted. I immediately shushed him but it was too late. A bystander had already heard what he said and he looked very scared and he was already reaching for his phone. Before I can say or do anything Josh had already snapped the man's neck. I SIghed in relief that was a close one. "can we go now please?" Josh begged making the word please a lot longer than it was meant to be said."Yea i guess its about time anyways." I said. 

We walked to the local news station where our next Victim worked. Adrenalin coursed through me as we waited to come out of the door we were standing by.  About five minutes went by before i heard the sound of the door knob moving. We both took a step back. I smirk found its way on my face as i seen tyler walk happily to his car. He wont be so happy in a few minutes. He set his papers and coffee on the top of his car so he could open the door. I nodded at josh this was our chance. Josh walked up behind the man and slammed the news reporter head on the side of his car. While the man was dazed and confused i took this as an opportunity to  bring the pain to him. I gritted my teeth knowing that he is a walking breathing Tyler. Not for long though. I wanted him to suffer. I drove my knife into his ribs. His eyes screwed shut and he groaned in agony. I never enjoyed something so much. Josh held the man down and i stabbed his stomach multiple times before i decided that he need to be split open. I took my Knife and stabbed it into the mans chest as far as it could go and slowly i dragged it down it his stomach. I felt a rush of warmth rush through my as i ignored the mans cries and pleas to stop. I slit the mans throat. I had blood all over me and so did josh. 

   I smiled feeling accomplished like always after my work was done. But this time it felt different to have a partner. It was a good different though. I guess i can deal with change  after all. 

Today was exhausting. We go home scrubbed the sweat dirt and blood of off our body's.

" We make a good team." I said laying down. "Yeah we do." Josh said showing off his straight teeth. "Goodnight." "Night."