lane

hey my readers of this and anything else i have written i want to say that i am sorry that my updates are not consist and the reason for it i have just recently started a new job and its graveyard i am working on it outside of coming to the library but it is far and in between so i do apologetic. plus this chapter is short because i didnt know what else to say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I didn't want to answer that and quite frankly i wanted to be anywhere but here. I saw the pain in my grandmothers eyes and the shame in my grandfather. I fell to the floor as the tears become too much.

Levi kneels down with me, "baby you fine i'm here for you." his hand runs up and down my back. I just cuddle into him. "Hush my baby you are fine. I'm not going anywhere." i look at my aunt and she's speechless to say the least.

"Mom!" was all that ring in the house and i knew my aunt had said it. I saw the tears before the hugged each other. My grandmother has always put us grandkids before her own children. If mom and dad didn't give it to us grandma did.

"Lane come here baby boy," i looked at her with watery eyes a watery smile is on my grandmothers face and a thank god look graces my aunt's face. I get to my feet and go over to my grandmother, "your parents will not get away with this."

I looked at her, "i have already went to the police and the charges are filled. The arraignment is in about two weeks. Their going to call with the precise date a couple of days before."

Her smile dried up a little and that's when i noticed my grandfather, "Lane i love you but i have to ask why?"

Why was he asking this?

Was i wanting to answer or hold it in, "what do you mean?" he placed a hand on my shoulder, "why are you dating another man?"

Ah he wants to know why i m with Levi. i cannot give him that answer but i can answer, "i love him. Do not ask when i knew just know that it is not a choice if it was when did society decided that a woman and a man where the norm and that gay and lesbians were not of the nor. Plus if you look back in history you will see fragments of men sleeping with men and women sleeping with women it not that uncommon."

My grandfather and everyone in the room look at me shocked. Yes i have done some research and i know that im usually quiet but this is something i have known i was for many years. "How long have you felt this ways?" i looked to Levi for his approvel and he nodded his head, "i have known i was gay for many years but i fell for him when i was fourteen." i never looked anywhere else that Levi. he gave me a happy smile.

My grandmother smiled at me, "you where so brave and yet here you are dealing with everything by yourself, but know this you are no longer going throught this alone. You have your grandfather, aunt, cousins, Levi and myself." i smiled at her and she just placed her hand on my shoulder.

A few hours later my grandparents left and Aunt Sara gave Levi premision to stay the night. He called his mom and let her know he wouldnt be home tonight. We went up to my room and laid in bed. Cuddled next to him and feeling as though nothing could ever hurt us and thanking god he was here.