levi

It as hard to leave Lane on the porch if his aunt's house but he promised that we would see each other the next morning and here i am waiting for him on the curb of his aunt's house. I smile when i see him coming out the door and run down the walkway to my car. He opened the door and got in, "well looks who's in a hurry to get to school." i teased and he glared at me, "for your information i am in a hurry to see you."

He leaned over and gathered my lips with his and i sagged into the kiss. When he pulled back i was in a bit of a dase and just felt the aftershocks of the kiss. "Um Levi were gonna be late," that snapped me out of my stupor and i turned the car on and speed towards the school.

We get to the school and we get out and head into the school everyone has adjusted to the fact that i am dating Lane and most of us have known each other since kindergarden. I smiled at the ones that have no problem with us but there is still the football players and a good majority of the guys at the school find it repulsive...... yes i can use big words thanks to my mother.

We get into first period and Mrs. Smith throws us a curveball, "good morning everyone and today i have some news for the project. Some of the other teachers and my students have decided to have an assembly for the project." i looked at Lane and he was already looking at me, "this means at the end of the month i want to have your papers on my desk no later than friday so i have time to read through them all, before you are permitted to read it aloud in the gym."

Oh great if i was not already nerves i just got to that point know. After she made the announcement we were to get with our partners and onto a computer. Me and Lane were in the newspaper room that was right off the actual classroom. We set side by side and worked on our papers, because we have all the information that we need to complete it.

It was going to take us two days to complete. We were working hard when the bell rang and we headed to the next class. Rest of the day was just like every other day and it was good that i had talked Lane into coming to the practice and he was even wearing my leather jacket and i have to say that he looked good in my clothes.

Soon the cheerleading practice was soon over and they were gathering on the bleachers to watch the rest of practice and Angel walked over to him. I watched from the break we had to get some water and it looked as though they were hitting it off.

You see Angel was one of the few girls that has went to school with Lane and myself since grade school and she was the geeky girl in later days of grade school and most of high school. She started cheerleading when she started high school and well now she's head cheerleader. I smiled and waved to them when i see Lane looking down at me and he blushes. Angel smiled at me and went back to talking to Lane.

After practice i walk out the locker room and over to the bleachers. I smiled when i know he's not looking at me and i walk up the steps. When i get to the row where he is seated i just take in the view. He turns slowly and i smile at him, "ready to go home?" he looks to the sky and back down at me, "it looks like snow is coming." i looked up to the sky i barely never look at and it does look like snow is coming.

I hold out my head, "let's go home baby." he looked to me and smiled, "okay," taking my hand and we head to the parking lot. When we get to my car i hold the door open and he climbs in and i make my way around the car and into the driver seat.

We get to his house and i park. His aunt's car is in the driveway and so is a white truck and a black car. Lanes eyes fall to the black car and he fishes his phone out of his pocket.... Wait i didnt knew he had a phone.

His eyes widen, "shit i knew i should've checked this thing," i looked at him curiously and he hit the voice mail and the messages played out loud, "Lane this is Jake you need to get home know grandma and grandpa are here and there not happy about anything that has been said........" then there was another beep, "Lane sweetie please pick up you need to get here asap please. Call me when you get this." ever message was either his aunt or this guy named Jake.

Lane turned to me and when to get out but i grabbed his hand, "do you want me to come in with you?" for the first time he has given my a forced smile, "Levi i dont think that is a good idea." he looked down and i squeezed his hand and my other hand lifted his face, "Lane i'm here for good. You are the only person i have ever really cared about." this time his eyes glistened with tears that he is trying to hold back. "Okay," it was so quiet that you might have thought it as a ghost.

We get out of the car and start up the walkway. We get to the door and he opens the door. We walk in and take our coats off and leave our bags by the stairs. He turns to me and takes a deep breath and grabs my hand. He leads the way into the living room and there i see his aunt and i'm guessing Jake and his grandparents. His aunt smiles at us and Jake is smirking.

The Grandparents turn and smile only for it to drop when they see our hands. The older man stands and walks over to me, "get away from my grandson." Lanes hand tightens on mine and i feel him starting to shake. I dont like this. "No he is my boyfriend." the old man looks taking back by what is grandson just said. I smile to myself.

The older women walked up to the man, "Jerry dont do this." his aunt looked to the women, "Mom you are not mad?" the women turned to his aunt, "Sara this is my precious grand baby. I love his no matter what." Lane looked at her and the man Jerry turned to her, "Elizabeth this child is committing a sin in the eyes of the lord and....." she cuts him off, "if he is committing a sin then so is his parents by beating him and throwing him away."

Her eyes were aflame as she spoke. The man was silent and then looked to his grand son, "how long?" Lane looked at his grandfather, "what are you asking about?" his grandfather took a deep breath, "how long was you mother and father beating you?" Lane looked anywhere but at the people in the room, "it started shortly after last school year.so about four months." i knew he was being beaten but for that long...... god...