Levi

I refused to let Lane walk to school monday and went to pick him up. He gave me a smile but it turned to a forced one the closer we got to the school. I heard him sigh and i knew he didn't want to do this, but what other choice do we have.

I parked and he reached to open the door and i reached for his hand. He faced me and i took a deep breath, "i have you back and i will never let go." he gave me a weak smile and took a calming breath. i released his hand and opened the door. I stepped out and walked around the hood and grabbed his hand. I gave his hand a squeeze and smiled at him. We turned to the building and set off into the school.

As we neared the door people started to look at us. I watched as their eyes fell to our hands and back to my ace. Yes i Levi Everhearth and holding hands with Lane Evergreen. I walk to his locker first and we part only to change books and then head to my locker. The dicks that i call friends were standing there and Mike and Caleb did not look happy.

I ignored the death glare from then as i changed my books. I grabbed Lanes hand knowing he was feeling out of place. I left them standing there as we went to our first period. I smiled at him and i could not help the happy giddy feeling that i was feeling about the fact that i had Lane.

Mrs. Smith was in today and i was partly happy for that. She looked at us and smiled, "about time." i looked at her out of shock and then to Lane he looked at me too. "What do you mean Mrs. Smith?" she gave us a knowing look, "i have watched you two for the past four years and i knew. I cannot tell you how. That is why i partnered you two together."

I watched Lane gape at her and i just shook my head, "so you knew we were into each other before we did?" she nodded and smiled at us, "yes this was a project i have all my seniors do but i knew that this would break the ice so to speak and it seems it worked." she smiled at us and at that moment the bell run.

She ushered us to our seats and began the class. We went to the library to do some research. Lane and i were right next to each other. This is how it stayed for the next few day and then the question i was dreading came from his wonderful lips, "are we dating for real?" i looked at those beautiful blue eyes shined with hope but you could see the fear.

I took his hand over the booth at the dinner that i have brought him to for our first date today and smiled at him, "would you be my boyfriend?" he took his hand and folded his hands together and i watched the mental battle that took place. He looked up at me and then back at his hands and i knew there face a chance that he would say no but i still hoped that he would say yes.

When he didn't answer i grabbed his hand and he looked into my eyes, "Lane are you going to answer me?" he gave a weak smile, "would you hurt me?" im taken back by that i would die before ever hurting him. Well intentionally or deliberately anyways, "Lane i could never hurt you deliberately. Your happiness means the world to me." he smiled at me and i gave a honest smirk.

We walked into the house and there my mom was waiting. She was excited and bouncing up and down. Hope was clear on her face and i nodded and she took him into her arms and kissed his forehead.

You see i told my mom sunday that i was gay and that i was going to ask Lane to be my boyfriend and she did the same thing that Mrs. Smith did. She knew there was something going on between us. I was excited that my mom was not like Lane's parents and that she welcomed him into her home and life with open arms, "you my sweet sweet boy congratulations."