Lane

I enter the house and my aunt is in the living room, "hey Lane. how was your dinner?" i smiled at her, "i told Levi about what happened. The whole school knows and i didn't want him thinking witch one of the rumors were real and which one is fake." she smiled at me and said something that i thought about for the next few days, "i think that boy likes you." she kissed my head and went to bed, "good night sweetie." i smiled at her, "night aunt Sara." i went up to my room and fell onto the bed and soon fell into a deep, deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and thought about everything. I get ready for school and head there.

Did Levi really like me?

Did i want to let Levi into my messed up world?

I knew i was head over heels for him and i prayed that it would be true.

I get to school and the bell rings for the one minute mark and i run to my locker and quickly put the bag in there and get out my books for the first two classes and headed to english.

I get there and Mrs. Smith is not in there and there is a sub. The women looks at me and glares at me, "and who are you?" i step back and in a small voice, "Lane Evergreen." she looks at the roll and puts a mark next to my name, "where's your tardy slip?" i was not going to say anything in front of the whole class, "i did not go through the office so i dont have one."

She goes to say something when the vise principal walks into the room, "is there a problem Ms. Evans?" she looks to Mrs. Conner, "i was just about to send this boy to get a tardy slip." i turned to Mrs. Connor and she smiled at me, "this boy does not need a tardy slip. He has had a very bad last few weeks and it is not to be discussed without permission so as long as you sub this class he is never late." the sub looked mad but there was nothing she could do about it. I mouthed 'thank you' to Mrs. Connor and she just smiled. I went and set in my usual seat.

At that time i felt Levi's eyes on me and i looked to see him giving me a sad smile. Yep i am stronger than anything my parents can throw at me. I gave him a strong smile and tuned into what this sub was saying. Oh i pray Mrs. Smith does not stay out long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that day i was at home trying to figure out what i will wear to the party. My aunt walks by my room and peered in, "what are you doing Lane?" i turn around quick and my face heats up. You see i'm standing there in my boxers and well i never let my parents see me in this and she was the first.

"I'm trying to find something to wear to this party i was invited to." she smiled at me, "is it Levi's party?" i nodded and her smile softened, "i think this would be night," she pulled out my baby blue button up and my black skinny jeans. I smiled at her, "the baby blue makes your grey eyes pop and well baby blue goes good with black." i closed my eyes, "thank you. I dont know what i would do without you." i hugged her and she just held me, "i'm always here for you sweetie."

She leaves my room and i get ready. I am just brushing my teeth and running the comb through my hair when their is a knock at the door. My aunts voice traveled up the stairs, "Lane it is for you." i finished and headed down the stairs. I stop at the last step and stare down at Levi. he is standing there in a nice blood red shirt. I gulped and he smiled at me. "Are you ready to go?" i nodded and grab my coat Jake gave me and headed out the door, "have fun baby and i will see you tomorrow." i nodded and head to Levi's car.

When we get to his house noone is there yet and i am grateful for that. I had time to get use to his house and know where i can disappear to if it becomes too much. I enter the house and his mom is waiting with her bag to i'm guessing to head out, "now son you stay safe and have fun. Dont do anything that i would not do. Oh and Lane it is so nice to see you again. My you have grown into a handsome young man." i blushed red and thanked her. He kissed Levi's cheek and left.

"Now this is new for you and i dont expect you to drink of want to stay down here long so i'm gonna show you my room and you can disappeared in there. Okay?" i nodded and he showed me his room and i smiled at the room. It was a nice room and big. I smiled at this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night the party was starting and everyone had a drink. I was just sipping on my second cup and just looking at everyone that was here.i was so scared that someone would see me and pick on me but everyone kept their distance. Oh this wasn't so bad....