Lane

I enter my aunt's house and breath a sigh of relief. Aunt Sara was in the living room and she looked at me, "hey honey how are you?" i smiled at her and walked to give her a hug, "i have been better. It there a chance i can talk to you?" she smiled at Mark that is her boyfriend, "i'm sorry Mark but my sweet nephew need me." he looked at me and smiled, "i'm here for you too Lane." he walked to the kitchen and i took his seat.

I told my aunt about the project and i told her i was ready. Ready to turn my father over the police. Her eyes lit up and i knew she was going to call Jake. "oh Lane honey. Do you want to go figure which room you want. Other than mine or your cousins." i nodded my head and headed up the stairs. God i love my aunt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following day i was excused from school for the rest of the week as i went to the police and showed them the scars and pictures of what my father had done to me. I was asked to relive everything that was done to me and i was a choking sobbing mess and because i was over sixteen my aunt could not be in there.

After going over everything about six times they finally went and arrested my father. I was kept in the room as i watched them bring my father in and put him in a room. After me was out of sight i was being escorted out and my mother was coming in, "where is my husba..." her eyes landed on me, "what the hell did you say? You ungrateful bastard."

Aunt Sara came up to me and pulled me into a hug, "oh get off the queer Sara he's going to turn you." my aunt put me behind her and stared her brothers wife down, "i am going to take care of him and give him all the love he will ever need."

A cop stepped up and ushered me away and out to the doors, "take him home and get him some rest. We will call when everything is set up and ready to go." my aunt smiled at the officer and we left.

While my mom is at the police department my aunt and i go to my parents house and collect my clothing and anything that means something to me. Which is not a lot and Jake met us there and we loaded his truck and my aunt's car down. We leave just in time and i watched my mom's car pull up.

When we get to the house Jake helps me get my room in order and by the time i looked at a clock it read seven pm. I cursed under my breath and looked at Jake, "can i borrow your phone?" he smiled at me and nodded, he handed me his and i go get the folded paper. I dial the number.

Ring ring ring

"Hello?"

"Hi is this Levi?

There was a pause, "yes ."

"Levi i am so sorry. Something came up and it took all day," about that time aunt Sara walked by and looked at me. I told her i was supposed to meet him at the library but i forgot and she told me to invite him over.

"It's fine. It was a long practice today." he sounded sad but i hope this cheers him up.

"If you wanna work on the project you can come over where you dropped me off last night." i heard some talking in the background and smiled when he came back on, "that sounds good give me ten minutes." i agreed and we hung up. I smiled at my cousin and aunt.

About ten minutes later there was a knock at the door and i ran down the stairs in time to see my aunt open the door and to see Levi standing there bag in hand. He smiled at me and my aunt invited him in. he walked over to me, "he Lane." i could do nothing but smile and i motioned him to fallow me up the stairs. My aunt smiled at our disappearing back. God i am so happy my aunt is cool.

When we get into my room i shut the door and he looks around, "nice room Lane." i smiled, "thanks." i pulled out my papers as did he and we got to work. I asked him every question and saved the 10th one for last.

"What is your sexual orientation?" after asking i watched him look anywhere but at me. I tilted my head and i knew what his was. "Your gay?" i stated but came out as a question. He looked dead in my eyes, "i am still in the closet and when i say in the closet i'm deep inside." i smiled at him, "well now we know each other's deepest secret."

He tilted his head and looked at me. "What are you doing friday night?" i knew i was not doing anything tonight. "Nothing." he smiled at me, "do you want to come to the party i'm having?" um do i want to do that go to a party that my crush i throwing? Um yes!!!!!

"Yes i want like to," he chuckled at me.

"Okay i'll come get you an hour before it starts," i nodded and he packed up his things to get going.

"Okay," i said quietly and we walked down stairs. "See you in class tomorrow," i said and he left. These next few days are going to be a pain in the ass.