Chapter-31

A few months passed by and everything was perfect, it was exactly how I imagined being a Luna would be. Casey gave Jace the role of head Warrior basically straight the way and I trained with them and the rest of the fighters.

Me and Casey were closer than ever and we were leading the pack with rhythm. I loved my pack and they seemed to love me equally. I was so happy.

"Ouch!" I growled at Jace as he lead me, blind fold into a tree.

"Oops sorry" he chuckled slightly

"You will be" I growled.

He gave me a slight tug urging me to carry on walking and I did. Moaning and groaning about how I didn't trust him and how I was going to kill him if I walked into one more tree.

Okay you may be wondering what the hell was happening. Me, blindfold, being tugged through the woods by my best friend. Hmm sketchy.

No.

I didn't know what was going on but it definitely wasn't that. Get your mind out of the gutter people.

I growled at Jace again as he made me walk into another tree but before I could react I felt familiar warm hands around my waist leading me forward instead of Jace. I knew it was Casey by the sparks and instantly relaxed.

"Casey what's going on?" I asked but his only response was him shushing me softly.

I sighed and just let him lead me on until we stopped and the blindfold was removed from my eyes. I gasped at the sight in front of me and tears welled in my eyes. Dressed handsomely in a black suit, Casey was stood outside an ice rink with a pair of beautiful pure white, ladies skates in his hands.

Okay so you are probably wondering what the hell. Why is she getting emotional over an ice rink? Well it had been a dream for me, ever since I was a little girl to be able to ice skate. I always wanted to be a figure skater but I never did it because it was something me and my parents were going to do but never did. And I didn't want to do it without them.

"I know you said you didn't want to do this without your real parents but I wanted to let you have at least part of your dream" Casey smiled.

I smiled and walked up to him, my arms finding their way around his neck. "Thank you" I grinned, kissing him lightly.

He led me to a bench and helped me put my skates on before putting on his own.

"How did you even get an ice rink in the middle of autumn?" I frowned.

He chuckled. "I have a friend who is a witch, remember"

I nodded. That made sense

He helped me onto the ice, holding onto me tightly so I didn't fall. I slipped around and gripped onto him for dear life.

He chuckled. "Here let me show you" he guided me over to the wall were i could hold on and started skating around, telling me some tips like skate on the inside edge, bend your knees slightly, lean forward slightly. I used the wall to try and get the hang of the technique and slowly started to get it. I slipped over a few times but Casey was right there to catch me. I started to get the hang of it and slowly eased myself into letting go of the wall. It was a lot harder than I expected. Casey held my hand to keep me on my feet and after a while I let go and could do it.

"I'm doing it Casey!" I laughed. "I'm ice skating!"

I got a little too brave and almost slipped but managed to grab the wall before I fell. Laughing I turned to talk to Casey but he wasn't there.

"Casey?" I called.

I frowned, skating into the middle of the ice. "Casey?"

"Boo!" He shouted behind me, causing me to jump and fall, but again, he caught me.

"Casey!" I growled. "That was so mean!"

He chuckled and helped me off of the ice and guided me back to the bench, to take off our skates.

"Thank you" I smiled, tugging on my converse.

"Your welcome. Happy Birthday, Baby," he smiled.

My eyes widened. Oh gosh! I forgot my own birthday!

Casey laughed. "You forgot didn't you?"

I nodded chuckling slightly.

"Well that's no where near the end of it" he smirked. "I asked Alexis to help you get ready for your party tonight."

"Aw, thank you Casey. I suppose I better go and get ready then" I smiled, getting up.

"Oh wait. That wasn't all I had you brought out here for. I wanted to ask you something." he smiled.

I frowned. "You had to bring me all the way out here to ask a question?"

"Yes. Because its a very special one" he said, bending down on one knee and pulling a ring box out of his jacket.

My hands flew to my mouth and tears welled in my eyes. I couldn't believe what was happening.

"Will you, Annabelle Alex Evans, do me the great honour of becoming my wife?" His eyes welled with tears slightly too as he grinned up to me.

I was completely astonished and lost for words. I knew he was my mate and everything but I never really expected him to propose. It was more of a human way of doing things. Accepting someone as your mate made you bonded for life. But I wanted to get married. Ever since I was a little girl I had dreamt of being a princess just for a day.

"You're a princess to me everyday" Casey smiled. "Will you?" he pushed, laughing slightly.

Oops, i forgot to answer him.

"Yes!" I squealed. "Of course I'll marry you!"

He jumped up and engulfed me in a massive hug. "I love you" he whispered.

"I love you too, Alpha"

----------------------------------------------------