Will You Um.. Yeah

Cameron's P.O.V.

I woke up warm in Dan's bed.
I didn't understand until I remembered falling asleep on Dan's lap. That caused my cheeks to heat up. What if I had bothered him? I quickly shook off the doubt and got up fixing the bed before walking out.

I heard Dan and Phil faintly talking from the lounge and gave it my all not to eavesdrop. I moved fast to prevent my nosey nature but heard my name anyways. Knocking on the doorway's frame I smiled shyly. "Look who's awake." Dan chuckled turning to me along with Phil. "Yeah. I guess I was just making up for lost sleep." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

Phil cleared his throat and I tilted my head looking at him. "What were you guys talking about? I heard my name." I admited and Phil chuckled almost nervously before answering. "Well Dan has to go do something but we have to record a video. And you kinda came into the conversation at that point." As he spoke I walked in and sat on the gray chair crossing my legs.

"How do I matter in this situation?" I asked raising a brow. Dan just leaned back in his place as Phil wore that childlike grin of his. "Would you like to record a video with me?"

Of course I had said yes. Not long ago Dan left after a full five minutes of me asking if he really had to. He nodded and laughed promising he'd be back soon then left. As we set up the recording stuff upstairs I made small talk with Phil.

"So what are we doing?" I asked as I fiddled with the position of the camera. He glanced up at me and smiled before going back to what he was doing. "We're gonna play Will You Press The Button." I brightened at that and cheered. "I love that game!" I squealed and he chuckled.

I was searching for the mouse that had somehow gotten lost when Phil started laughing all of a sudden. "What's so funny?" I also almost grumpy. That just made him laugh harder. "It's just your hands are so small." He teased and I grumbled. Taking my wrist gently he put his hand up against mine to compare sizes.

My cheeks burned as he looked at my small hand against his much larger one. "What size even are you?" he teased. "I-I think six?" I answered shyly. It was pretty harmless until his crystal clear eyes met mine. Dan was right. They were much more than blue. Upon closer inspection there was indeed green and a warm yellow.
He pulled his hand back then and I was almost disappointed before shaking it off. I turned back to the pc as he told me to set the game up. I nodded and he pulled his phone out typing a quick sentance or something before tucking it back away.

Starting the video Phil grinned, "Hello Dan and Phil buttons." I giggled and tucked my hair before crossing my arms. "Today Dan is busy." At that he frowned and I fake cried. After a moment we both laughed. "Since he has no time for us, i'm here today with our friend Cameron." I waved smiling brightly after I was introduced. "Hiya guys!" I said happily letting Phil continue. "Cam doesn't have a YouTube channel and has never been in a video before but why not? I have faith."

A few questions in and I was crying from laughing so hard. "They're really hitting us with the hard questions huh?" I asked snorting. Moving along we bumped into a question that almost made me fall out of the chair laughing.

"You can make extremely hilarious puns from anything someone says right after they say it." Phil started as I caught my breath. Holding in my laughter I continuted. "BUT every five puns you make causes a random person within one hundred meters to explode into confetti." I broke again and fell off the chair in a fit of laughter. "Where is the downside?!" I asked loudly from in the floor off camera.

Phil was a mess of laughter as he helped me up and sat the chair back up. "Press it then?" he asked just to confirm it. "Slam it. Its happening. Totally worth it for the puns." I answered as he clicked it.

Finally we brought the video to an end. At that point we had sobered up and grinned at eachother. "Well that was fun." I giggled and Phil nodded. "That was fantastic. I had a blast. We should do this again sometime." I agreed and found my eyes meeting his again reluctantly. "You seem a bit fascinated." Phil spoke quietly with a soft chuckle. I shook my head and sighed.

"Maybe? They're just pretty." I admitted. "Your's are too. They're probably the purest blue I've seen." Before anything else was said the door downstairs was opened. Dan hollered from all the way down there and I laughed. "HONEY I'M HOME!" He shouted and Phil snorted before we made our way down.

"Cammie!" Dan cheered and held his arms out bending his knees a bit. "Danny!" I giggled and ran into his open arms playing along. He spun me a couple times and I could have sworn he winked at Phil but I ignored it. "Miss me?" Dan asked setting me back down and looking into my eyes. I still preffered that warm brown to Phil's multi-colored blues.

"Of course I did." I smiled with my arms still around his neck. "So I need to tell you something." he spoke a bit more seriously. "What's on your mind, Dan?" I asked in the same tone. "I found a somewhat temporary solution for you to have a visa." He said as Phil leaned onto the wall beside us. "Just spit it out Daniel." He snickered.

"So the one thing I found was a visa offered for people who are engaged. It looks like our only option so.." He paused and Phil groaned and finished for Dan, "Will you 'marry' him?" he asked using air quotes.

"Yeah that. Will you um.. Yeah." Dan said shyly.