Oli Sykes BMTH

"OLI YOU TWAT" Matt N yelled through the bus "what did he do now?" Kat yelled coming out of the bathroom with her make up done perfectly, complementing her hazel eyes with golden streaks through them "he drew a fucking penis on my face again" you laughed handing him a makeup remover wipe he scrubbed the sharpie off with the cloth "where'd the dick go" Oli said appearing from the back of the bus "sleep with one eye open" Matt said walking off the bus "you're fucked" I laughed and Oli kissed my forehead.

Oli is my boyfriend of 2 and a half years I have been touring with them for a year. I have known them forever.

"Oh shit I have to be on stage in 10
Minutes fuck" Oli panicked jumping into the shower and tuning around trying to get ready. quite entertaining. "I'll be side stage, at the main stage!" I yelled walking off the bus "hi Kat!" "Hey" "can I have a picture?" a group (10) of BMTH fans crowded around "sure just step over here!" I said moving to the side so it was in somewhat of a line.

5 minutes later I got through the 10 fans and started runing to the main stage. I finally got there 'thanks pe for nothing but torture' I thought to myself.

8 minutes into the set "this song goes out to each and everyone of you who have been screwed over. Told you weren't good enough. Weren't enough. Bullied, and abused and who told them to just fuck off" oli screamed at the audience everyone screamed and cheered back "THIS IS 'ANTIVIST'!" The craziest mosh I have ever seen happened I was wishing so badly I could run in it.
"This next song goes out to my girlfriend who is side stage Kat! come on Kat come out " he gestured with his hand, I walked out waved and walked back "this is deathbeds" he said softly as he started singing. My favourite song.

After a a few hours of their meet and greet we went for a walk around and met up with some other bands at the BBQ. "Austin!" I said as I hugged him. His the funniest and nicest guy ever. Love him. "How are you?" "Im great you?" "great"
*10 minutes later*
"Can I steal her away for a minute?" Oli said taking my hand "sure. Just remember safe sex is good sex!" he said as we walked away "fucking Austin" I laughed "what's going on?" I asked as I looked into his brown orbs filled with anxiety "tell me" I said holding his hands "I have been meaning to ask you this since tour began," "what tell me ask me get it out" I told him confused "shut up I'm getting there will be mine?" he said dropping to his knee "yes yes yes yes yes yes yes" I sad crying "yay" he said slipping the ring on "holy. Shit. This. Is. amazing." I said in between kisses.