Zack All Time Low requested

SORRY MIA THIS IS A SAD ONE MWAHAHAH SORRY.

As I kissed zack i placed my hand on his chest feeling his heart beat against my hand "I'm going to miss these moments" I said with a tear rolling down my face "I'm sorry, it's not your fault it's mine, I'll always feel this way about you and I'll always love you" he said kissing you're forehead "then why are you breaking up with me?" You said with tears rapidly firing down my face "because I love you" he replied "you don't make any sense" I said pissed off "baby-" "you can't call me that cause you're not my boyfriend" I said pushing him away and walking off "hey mike" I said trying not to cry "hey Mia" mike chirped. there was silence "Mia what's wrong" I shook my head even though he couldn't see me "where are you" "it's over" Mia said crying into the phone "where are you I'll come pick you up?" he asked "the park" I sobbed "I'm leaving now".

A FEW MOMENTS LATER

"hey it's okay" mike said running up to me wrapping his long arms around my small frame. "he, he, he" I tried "shh don't talk about that fuck up" mike said smoothing my hair. "can I hang with you guys?" I asked mike "sure baby cakes" I raised my eyebrow at his strange reply. I pulled my phone out.

(Z=zack m=Mia)

M we are beyond over

Z don't be like that baby I love you

M so you break up with me? ducking logic right there. don't talk to me ever again. Please leave me be.

Z please let me explain

M you lost that privilege.

And with that you blocked his number, Facebook, Instagram and twitter.

(A=Alex [atl] m=Mia)

M hey Alex can you get my stuff from zachs? please? x

A why? what's going on? are you okay?

M we broke up. I don't want to talk about it but I would like my stuff I think I'll be staying with Fuentes brothers for a while.

A sure beautiful x

M thanks Alex I knew I could rely on you xx

"Who are you texting?" mike said glancing over and me "Alex" I said smiling "can I stay at yours for a while, then I'll organise my way back to Australia" "you can't go back there!" mike said almost jumping out of his skin "that's where my family is" I said looking at him "but we will miss you" "I'll miss you too" I said placing my hand on his thigh "I'll miss my best friend" I said smiling sadly "I'll tell vic, then well see how easy it is to leave!" mike said running inside.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I screamed running after him "HEY VIC" he yelled up the stairs you had a hunch on where he was you pushed past mike and ran into Vic's room. where there was a casual vic laying on his bed tweeting. I jumped on the bed straddling his back cupping my hands over his ears breathing heavier he rolled over shocked and I switched to his waist "hi mia!" he semi yelled "hi" an with what mike ripped me off him and said the one thing I didn't want known.

"You're what!" vic said climbing up off the bed "you can't leave" Mia pulled her phone out and showed vic the texts "naw bub I'm sorry about you guys but i really need you now" vic said hugging me "mid life crisis?" I said making fun of his age "shut it. do you know how many girl want this" mike said interrupting and gesturing to his body "i need to talk" vic said. I shooed mike out of the room and talked.

"Mia... I." he started but looked down at his feet and I saw a clear droplet fall to his knee "vic." I said rubbing his back "I can't stop" he said, voice shaky. he was bouncing his foot trying to calm down "what do you mean?" I asked bring his attention to my face. his look I knew what it was I life his jumper over his head. bruises, cuts, burns and marks cover his chest and arms "babe" Mia said crying. there was a knock at the front door and I realised who it was "put your shirt on" I said trying to push the jumper on over his head. Vic's door opened to a pissed off mike and a sad zack "i miss you baby I need you please come back I was wrong for breaking up please please please come back" zack said holding back his tears "give me ten goo reasons" I said leaning against Vic's chest "babe..... 1 I love you 2 I need you 3 I need a cuddle buddy 4 I need you in my life 5 I'm a mess 6 you make me feel complete 7 you're the prettiest girl I have ever seen in my life 8 I miss you 9 Alex will cry 10 and I would be able to live with myself if I saw you with another man, will you marry me?" "You promise never to leave me?" "deal" I looked at Vic. he nodded in approval. got up and hugged zack as he slid the ring on "I love you" he said kissing my lips "love you too"

IM SORRY GUYS I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE IVE BEEN BUSY AND I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I AM NOW 21 days clean yep yep I know I'm fabulous.... I kid I kid but I am proud xx.