Alan Ashby OM&M Requested

"STEPHANIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Alan, your boyfriend of seven months whined as you rolled over giving him the view of your back "ALANNNN" you whined mocking him "fine be that way" he said and rolled over. You could tell by his voice something wasn't right. You think he is actually hurt.

"Baby" you say wrapping your arms around his chest "what's wrong ?" you begged "I just don't know what we are" he said rolling over an cupping your face looking into your deep brown almost black eyes "I'll tell you what we are. We are the sexiest couple out. I have the best boyfriend and you the the fucking best girlfriend ever and she is quite sexy" you say and hear him chuckle.

You push his fringe out of his face and kiss his lips softly while you get pulled closer to his chest "yeah she's okay looking I guess" alan said as you pushed him off you laughing "argh you faggot" you say rolling over "I know you love me..... I know you care ... just shout when ever .. and I'll be there" "fuck off" you say pushing forward and prying his hands off your hips "night" "night beautiful" alan said placing a kiss on your neck.

Hope you liked it sorry if it's not great I have to do so many fml ahahah okayyyys byee xx