Vic Fuentes Pierce the Veil

I KNOW VIC IS LIKE 30 BUT IN HERE HIS 19 CAUSE IT MAKES TE STORY FLOW xxx

You and your boyfriend of two years, Vic, his three years older then you but you love him regardless, his just come home from recording I've been here all day trying to get my study done because its too loud at home "honey I'm home" he said laughing "I smell cheese" I said laughing "no I think that was just my pick up line" he said embracing my in a hug, I gave him a kiss on cheek "how's study going?" "You are so lucky you're not in school" I sighed he kissed my lips "perks of being 19 and in a band" he smiled against my lips. "can you help me?" I asked leading him to the table. "Or we could just..." he trailed off by kissing my cheek then temple "i need to get this done babe, maybe later" I said sitting an spreading all the books, booklets, and papers out "holy crap I never had this much stuff" he said lifting his snap back up and down on his perfect hair "hmmm okay let's do this"

We mucked around for an hour and then we got all the work done.

"Baby I wouldn't ask you if it wasn't important. But I'm starving, can you please make food" he said with puppy dog eyes "sure Vic" you got up and walked into the kitchen and vic followed as if you were going to have food fall out of your skirt "hmmm tacos?" I asked fiddling with my skirt hem "yesssssss yours are the best y/n" "better than your mamas ?" He was quiet then nodded "don't tell mama" I just stood there and laughed in his face "I won't, poo pies it's 11"I said "dont worry you can sleep here and I drive you to school" he said rubbing my back "but mums not going to let me" "let me talk to her." Vic said piling the food out of the fridge "ill pop it in the oven and then ill call mum"

Phone call
"Hey mum"
"Hey beautiful how's study?"
"Good.... vic helped and I've just put some food on"
"Okay so when will you be home"
"That's what I called for I'm too tire to drive home it's a big drive an it's dangerous"
There was silence
"And vic offered but his worse off then me so I was going to sleep here, I have a change of clothes and all the things I need for school, he offered to drive me to school"
"Hmmmmmm"
"Please"
"Fine, but"
"Mum, we won't. he loves me"
"Okay"
"Night mum"
"Night"
End of phone call

"Yes" I said jumping "can you stay?" vic asked putting his hand in his pocket "yes" I said pulling the food out and placing the in the taco shells "done we went over to the couch and I sat on his lap "I can't see the tv" "fine!" you get up and sit next to him, he turns the tv on and we start watching the Simpsons "dun dan dun dun dun dun dun danununnn dan dun fun fun nanananna" vic and I said in sync to the theme song.

"I'm tired I'm going to bed" I said lifting my plate off my legs "you haven't eaten" "I'm not hungry" I placed my plate on his and went upstairs I pulled out one of Vics tees and a pair of my pj shorts I sprayed some of my perfume and hoped into bed "y/n" vic whispered coming in the room "yeah" I sighed "do you mind if I sleep here too?" he asked sweetly.

Truth be told this was the first time you guys had slept in the same bed before.

"Sure I intended for you too silly" I said patting the space next to me "oh okay I knew that" vic said taking his top and pants off. I think I'm melting no joke. "you okay there?" he laughed at me "I just nodded and closed my mouth "I love you vic" I said as he pulled some shorts on "I love you more than I love music" vic said crawling in next to me, I placed my lips on his and it felt perfect, he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer I wrapped my arms around Vic's neck and my legs around his hips and with that vic rolled us over so I was straddling his waist "y/n" he said pulling away "did I do something wrong?" I said feeling stupid "no, its just I don't want you to feel like you have to" he said placing hands on my hips "I... I can't, I'm sorry Vic I just can't" I said placing my hands on his bare chest "it's okay baby you're sixteen it's fine princess" vic said helping me off him.

"I'm sorry" I said almost crying, I was so upset and embarrassed "shhhh" he said kissing my forehead "you have to get some sleep or you won't be able to function at school" vic said sounding like a smart arse "I can't sleep, sing for me??" I said pouting "fine what song ?" "hmmm I'm low on gas and you need a jacket" I said smiling, it was my favourite. my eyelids got heavy and I wrapped my arms around Vic's neck and got close enough to him to feel his breath on my neck and I could feel his chest rise and fall inhaling and exhaling and I was out like a light as he sang "but ill soon forget the colour of your eyes and you'll forget mine" he sang and I fell asleep in his arms.

In the morning

"Y/n time to wake up" vic cooed into my ear "go away" I said placing my hand on his chest and I froze "hey" I said rolling over "hi" he said honing me a questionable look "love you" "love you too" he replied kissing my lips "who needs school?" I said during the kiss I moved the pillows so I had all the pillows "you're evil" vic said pouting "and you love me" I said laughing as he rested his head on my stomach.

Thanks for reading if you liked it please vote it and if you want a personalised one go full the criteria that's in the first chapter mwah kisses xxx.