Gerard Way My Chemical Romance

"Baby I'm home" you say placing your school bag down "Gerard? Baby" you heard some footsteps and bottles smashing on the floorboards up stairs.

You're in your last year of high school. you have known Gerard since you were five and been dating since you were fifteen now being nineteen and him being twenty two, you have seen him at his highs and lows. You have moved in with him a few months ago to make sure he was doing okay, he's seemed a bit off the past couple of months.

"Babe" you knocked lightly on the bathroom door "open the door now" you said panicking. You ran into the door several times, trying to break it down but you knew the door was too heavy for you to break "open this door now" you tried the door nob it broke off from you shaking it the door opened to a very drunk Gerard empty alcohol bottles and pill bottles "babe" is all you could manage to say as you went to his side "I must end" he slurred picking up a razor blade "you're so wrong Gerard look at me. you are my world. I love you. you saved my life and I am going to save yours." you say taking the blade from his hands am emptying the bath full of water. "baby I'm going to get you help. I need you to stay with me here" you held his hand and brought it to your mouth and kissed it "I'm I'm I'm I'm so sorry" Gerard stuttered as a tear fell from his eyes "Ger" I said kissing his lips tasting the vodka on his lips "don't scare me like this ever again" I took his hand and placed it on his chest "do you feel that. That is purpose. You are here for a reason" I took his hand and placed it on my chest "and I am here to help you" I kissed his nose and pulled my phone out.

"Who are you calling?" Gerard asked "mr baker" he nodded in approval "mr baker? yeah it's me y/n I won't be coming to school for a couple of weeks.......... thank you" "you can't miss school babe" Gerard said pushing my long y/h/c hair out of my face "I just did" I grabbed his hand and started the shower "we are going to have a shower and ill order pizza and we can watch some movies?" "sounds like a plan"

_._._._._._._._.

You slid into bed with a box of pizza watching some lord of the rings "I love you ger" "I loveyou more" he said placing his lips on yours pushing the pizza aside.

<><><><><><><><>

Hope it was okay :3 errm yeah love you all xxx