Tony (turtle) Perry Pierce the Veil

"Please talk to me about this, I need to talk about this I can't have you hurting yourself, babe." tony pleaded knocking on the door "let me in please" he said I heard him slide down the door. I pulled one of his jumpers on so they covered my arms and hips. I opened the door to find tony with his head in his hands as I opened the door he jumped to his feet "y/n please tell me what's going on" I sat on the bed and started to cry.

I just cried cried and cried.

"Shhhh it's okay" he pulled his shoes off and pulled the bed covers down and slid me in, he slid in next to me and held me close "I'm all ears" he said with his chin on the crook of my neck. I breathed in and started choking on my words so I rolled over and rested my head on his arm "I-I-it was-s a-a-a" I tried to calm myself but it didn't work "shhhh it's okay ill help you. breathe" he said placing kisses on my forehead and cheek and a sweet kiss on my bottom lip and chin "I miss you when you leave me and your fans, I love them like they were my family and I would do anything to make them meet you but they." I lost it and buried my head into his warm and cosy chest "they hate me" I said snapping a hair tie on my wrist rapidly bruising my scared wrists "stop stop, please, baby" tony said grabbing my wrists and kissing them. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and opened the 'twitter' application on his phone I pulled mine out to see what he was tweeting. He put his phone away and pulled me close to his body, I tried reading the tweet but I wasn't very successful. I read most of it.

-TWEET-
Hey guys I have a massive favour to ask.
Just lay off y/n. She's going through a tough time. If anyone give her a hard time you are not welcome in our fan base.
Love you all.

"Tony" I said hugging him "promise me." he stopped and I looked at him, he looked fragile "tony" I said holding his face on my hands "promise you'll stop" he said looking me in the eyes and his eyes flooded with tears and he tried to blink them away but failed and it rolled down his fav and I wiped them away and kissed him lips "I promise" I said placing another kissed on his lips "I can't loose you, you're too cute to go" he said smiling and wiping away his tears.

"I love you so much babe"
"I love you too" he said placing his finger on my infinity sign on my wrist "forever and always?" "forever and always" I confirmed.

•*.•*.•*.•*.

Hope you liked it go check out my other stories and request an imagine.
Love you all xx.