Jack All Time Low Requested

A/N SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE THIS I HAD 6 JACK ATL REQUESTS SO IM ONLY DOING ONE! IM SOTRY BUT SCHOOLS STARTING SOON AND I DONT HAVE TIME I APOLOGISE SO MUCH BUT MY ANXIETY HAS BEEN A PAIN IN THE ASS SO IVE BEEN TOO SVARED TO UPDTAE IM SORRY IM A FAILURE :'(

Jack: u wanna do something 2day

You: okayyyyyy be at mine in ten? movie marathon?

Jack: fuck yes

You crawl out of bed and slap on some makeup to try and look some what awake. You scavenge on the floor for a t shirt you pull an ATL tee over your head just as the door bell rings.

"Hey" you say hugging a half asleep jack "hey beautiful" he said kissing your cheek "help grab some food" you said dragging him to the kitchen, you open the pantry and jump multiple time trying to reach the bag of gummy bears "naww look at you... shorty" he laughs. "shut up poof" you say climbing the shelfs and retrieving the food.

You led him to your room where you both got into your bed and watched elf since Christmas was approaching.

"Is that my top?" Jack laughed pointing at the top that I as wearing "maybe" you said pulling the covers up "I want my top" he said putting his hand out "well to bad you'll have to take it from me" you sad knowing he would just leave it. This time you were wrong. he lifted the hem up and over your head "ass wipe" you say getting up and getting a jumper off the foot of your bed and sliding it on.

Once crawled into bed the movie started playing I wrapped us in my doona (comforter, douve, whatever same thing)

5 hours later

You had watched about two and a half movies and you were getting really tired. you snuggled closer to jacks body "y/n" he mumbled "yo" "Alex said that you like me" "he what!" you said sitting up glaring while going red. "So you dont?" He said sounding a little sad. "I um I" he cut you off by kissing you "we're best friends what are you doing" you said pulling away. before he could pull away you leaned back in "I'm just kidding" you say into the kiss "love you" jack said "I love me too" you both laughed and snuggled close together.