"Damn it!" I growl, slamming my hand against the metal closed doors.

"What do we do?" Niall asks, beside me, panicked.

I lick my lips, turning my head to look around and my eyes land on the staircase a few feet away.

"I'm taking the stairs." I inform Niall beside me as I take my gun out from my holster beneath my coat. 

"You take the elevator when it's ready!" I call out as I dash towards the staircase taking two at a time.

"Move! Move!" I demand pushing people out of the way. They groan and curse at me in disgust but I don't give a damn, I have to get to Ryder. Luckily, her office is on the third floor.

Ryder's POV

"Let me go!" I demand, through gritted teeth, as he tugs me towards the door. "Harry is going to kill you!"

He laughs. "How can he if he's dead?"

What? Harry isn't dead. Wait...is he talking about the bomb incident? Is that why he is taking me cause he thinks Harry isn't alive? 

"Get off me!"

"Hey, listen to me!" He says, digging his fingers into my arms making me whimper as he pulls me upright and against him. I wince, my hand pushing against his upper arms.

"We are going to walk out of here, like nothing is wrong. You are coming with me willingly, or I swear I will shoot that girl down in the-"

"Let go!" I hiss while harshly bringing my knee up to hit his groin.

"Argh." The man half shouts and half groans as he doubles forward, loosening his grip on me. Not waisting another precious second, I roughly shove him away from me, making him fumble, before kicking him in his shin for extra measure.

Turning around, I open the door and bolt down the hallway. Harry was already in his way, he shouldn't be far. I just have to get downstairs.

"Get back here you bitch!" I hear him yell as I run towards the elevator that luckily dings open.

I glance over my shoulder, to see if the man was close behind me, and just as I walk about to run into the elevator, I harshly collide with someone.

"Ahhh!" I scream, my hands flying out automatically holding onto the person and my body slightly sags in relief when I quickly filter it was Niall.

"Niall," I breath, tears suddenly running down my cheeks. "I...he-"

"Are you alright? Who was-"

"Niall!" I hear Harry yell out of nowhere.

I barely had time to register what happened as Niall eyes look behind me and widen before he roughly grabs me, quickly turning us into the elevator as a gun shot rang out.

"Ah!" I yelp, as Niall and I land in the cool elevator floor, his body ontop, shielding mine.

Bang! Bang!

Another gun shot goes off followed by another, making me screw my eyes shut and shake in fear beneath Niall.

"Fuck!" I hear Harry curse out loudly and my eyes immediately snap open.