Twenty three.

James' POV:

"James? What the hell happened?" Kirk asked, as I stormed through the house, going straight to the kitchen.

I ignored him. I grabbed the whole pack of beers and ran upstairs with them, slamming my bedroom door shut.

How could she be like this? How can she not want to get better? She must not care about me the way she says she does.. Of course, who would care about me anyway?

I downed the first one, the second one, third, fourth. I couldn't focus anymore. I was totally out of it, and I didn't give a  shit.

I felt a really bad feeling in my stomach, like I was about to throw up.

I ran to the bathroom, took care of my business, and sat in the floor.

I couldn't get up. I could barely breath. The mixture of beer and crying was too much, I felt lightheaded. I tried keeping my eyes open, but I kept finding myself with them closed.

My throat hurt like hell, my stomach hurting even worse, my head hurt. Everything hurts. But I don't care.

I was finally able to get back to my room, taking the last few sips of beer before I couldn't remember anything else. Everything just blacked out after that...

------------------------

Kirk's POV:

"No, Lars, he can't just sleep it off! Something's wrong! We need to take him to the hospital, or something." I ran my hands through my hair, looking at my friend who was passed out in his floor.

He's drank too much. His whole face had no color in it at all. There was fucking vomit all over his shirt.  Something's wrong.

"Well then let's go if you think we need to!" Lars sighed, he seemed worried too.

We picked James up, somehow managing to get him downstairs and out the door.

We took him to the hospital, going as fast as we could. When we got there, we told the doctors what all had happened.

They said it was a good thing we got him here as quick as possible, or it would've been too late.

"Why the hell did he drink so much?" Lars muttered, sitting in the waiting room with me.

"I don't know, man. You saw him..Something was wrong when he came home.."

"What about Courtney?" Lars looked up, his eyes slightly wide.

"Damnit. I..I'll go call her, okay? Stay here..In case something happens."

Did they get in a fight? Is that why he was so upset?

A/N;

Sorry! Short chapter. Yeah, well, James is gonna be okay lmao don't worry. Maybe. Idk. Heh.
I'm bad at this.