Five (Part two.)

James' POV;

I dreamt about Courtney that night..it was pretty fuckin' scary if you ask me.

-------------------

In my dream, I was sitting in a very dark room with Courtney. I couldn't see a damn thing. I was softly singing to her, and playing my guitar. I was singing a song I had written the day after my mother's death.

The room started to shake and I started hearing the sound of tires screeching, the lights slowly started to come on, and I could see Courtney. She seemed terrified, I wanted to comfort her but I couldn't. I felt paralyzed almost.

I fell to the ground, a big cloud of white fog was now around me.

I felt Courtney shaking me, she was practically screaming my name but I could barely hear her.

My body became feeling light, I felt myself floating.

I was confused and scared. I could hear Courtney now crying. Crying? Why is she crying? Crying over me?

"James!" I hear a familiar voice call as I was still being lifted, now towards a very bright light.

I could see a shadowy figure out in the distance...and as I got closer I could tell who it was.

It was Cliff.

"Cliff? What are you doing here?" I yelled, trying not to cry.

"Just stay where you are. Don't come any closer!" He whispered, holding his hand out.

"Wh..What? Why?" I titled my head, a tear streaking my cheek.

"Stay with her!" He yelled, pointing downwards. I looked and could see her.

Courtney was on the floor, her wrists were...bleeding? What's going on?!

"Stay with her and keep her safe!" Cliff yelled yet again, "she needs you and you need her."

"But I just met her!" I looked at Cliff confused.

"That doesn't matter.." he seemed to be getting angry. He shook his head.

"Why are you here?" I asked, trying to come closer to him but it was if a force was holding me back.

"To tell you that you need to be with her." He muttered, "you two were made for each other."

"But how do you know, Cliff? You're dead!" I yelled, I didn't want to say that. It just came out.

"Exactly! I'm dead, so I know things!" His eyes almost going completely black. I felt a shiver go down my spine.

"What does that mean?"

"Just trust me..."

I fell back to the ground, beside of Courtney.

She wasn't moving. She wasn't doing anything.

I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to think about what the hell just happened.

I held Courtney closely to me, clinging to her lifeless body.. I began to cry....hearing Cliff's words replay in my mind.

-------------

I woke up in a full on sweat. Courtney and Cliff immediately came to my mind.

What the fuck was that all about? I'm so confused...

Does it mean something? Does she really need me? Do I really need her?

I have to see her. I need to see if she's okay.