A Mesmerizing Monday/John Milton's Bisexual Successor

3:00 a.m. It seems her heartbeat has replaced mine. 

6:28 p.m. Controlling heartbeat. 

6:44 p.m. Breathing in and out.

7:08-8:00. My heart is thumping fast, I can hear her voice and his.

10:11. I'm in a strange area. Filled with color and light. They keep talking, they seem disappointed in the whole of the human race...they're distracting me, because they know I am curious of their plan for me in this whole end of life, collective endeavor...

10:30. I smelled wheat last night. A very odd significant smell next to the cinnamon scent. Their whispers are both pleasant and urgent--their message is crystal clear and void of magniloquent affectations that humanity places upon them.

10:48. Can I still blink? I mean, I apparently have lost my appetite--except for hot cocoa and things like coffee. Are they trying to--did I forget I needed food?!

11:00: A hole. A hole--an eldritch locale that--all right, why are my notes so goddamn pretentious? Seriously, it sounds like John Milton could have written it 359 years later in the body of a young adult woman. 

12:00: A heaven for the saved, the damned condemned to that abyss I have seen. Nothing out of the ordinary there--so why show me such things? She says it is a surprise for the humans--well, the date of such end times, and even I do not know it. I feel a heat within me...a warmth.