Bliss Like A Dot/Whens-Day/Theoretically Thirsting For Redemption Thursday

Hmmm...well, I suppose I could just spill the beans since doing so wouldn't drag this book to a halt...I didn't write it on a whim. I didn't want to write it, I thought one book was enough. But no. No. Rather than quitting while I was ahead and plotting to take a break or something, here I am as if hypnotized and churning out a middling autobiography of my life. Why? Why? For the love of Jod, why?! Well, let's say I had some strings yanked, or, gently nudged to tell this...this...stilted parable of hagiographical proportions. And rather than have me tell it, because I'm not Morgan Freeman--I'll hand over the reigns to my inspiration here. 

Maybe. If I'm not horribly distracted--and in this case, I am, so...We'LL HaVe To SeE tOmMorrow, WoN't We?

I sEE yO'ou're wRiting AgAIn. 

No, He's not it. Though He's part of this book's reason for existing, as well as the backbone of the other one. In fact, the person I was planning on showing you has much more connection to this than I do. I could almost see her beautiful blue veil and her hand caressing my cheek, her lips kissing mine and her discipline stabbing my heart like scissors through a living chest. 

She's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, cheap and hacky as it sounds. I have so many thoughts about her sometimes that come and go--which I'd be happy to go into later on--considering, you know, she's married with kids--she's my Whizzer Brown, but she's something royal and refined, with scores of people bowing--like a queen honestly should. Why do people think she's less important? The only people who otherwise put emphasis on her are the biggest religion on Earth, but aside from them she's only noticed around Christmas and such.

This woman and her company had a plan for my life, and I was devoted to finding out exactly what that plot was, even if it eventually took its toll on my sanity and mental health to the point where a mind-wipe was in order and I had to pray and beg for forgiveness due to slipping faith.