"No-one said anything about injections." I replied uneasily.

"Apparently someone's a heavy sleeper, we explained it all to your boyfriend over there last night." He replied. I whipped my head around to look at Harry who simply just shrugged his shoulders, I narrowed my eyes towards him, glaring straight at him.

"He's not my boyfriend." I stated.

"Oh, sorry." The doctor replied flustered. "Well anyway, your cancer hasn't reached the stage where we need to perform chemotherapy, however you'll have to endure several weeks of treatment via injections."

"I guess that's good." I muttered shyly.

"You'll have two injections a day, one in the morning, one at night, simple." He smiled.

"Oh, okay." I replied starting to feel nervous. Even though I had tattoo's I was still scared of needles, I didn't like the fact with injections you can feel the fluid going in and afterwards the area is bruised. "So will I be in hospital for several weeks?"

"Unfortunately, but it's just to make sure everything is done correctly."

"Okay." I sighed.

"Ready?" He asked holding a big ass needle in the air. My eyes widened as I laid eyes on the sharp object, I could feel my hands start to shake as he approached the bed ready to inject into my hand. I closed my eyes tight, I jumped when I felt contact with my hand but there wasn't any pain. I opened my eyes to see the doctor still stood with the needle in his hand. I turned my face to look at my other hand which was now grasped by another. I looked at Harry's face who gave me a reassuring smile. As much as I wanted to rip my hand away from his, it was actually extremely comforting. My thoughts were interrupted by the sharp needled being fed into my arms. I squeezed my eyes shut, my body instantly rolled away from the needle, the doctor managed to carry on injecting me, I was now close to the other side of the bed, I felt an arm wrap around my shoulders calming me down.

"All done." The doctor smiled. "I'll be back to check on you later."

"Thank you." I mumbled as I remained in the same position.

"That wasn't that bad was it?" Harry whispered into my hair, his arm was tight around my shoulder, naturally pulling me closer to him. His hand was still gripping onto mine as I lay there with an aching in my other hand.

"You didn't have a needle in your arm." I replied sarcastically.

"I like that injection." He replied happily.

"What?" I asked completely confused.

"You're not shouting at me." He grinned.

"Yet." I responded. "So I get to spend several weeks in this room, fun." I sighed.

"At least you got a TV."

"Oh the joys of daytime television." I replied sarcastically.

"You can watch all the Jeremy Kyle your heart desires." He smirked, I whacked his chest with my spare hand.

"Maybe we should have gone on that."

"I don't think your relationship was that bad."

"Are you serious?" I asked downright shocked. Before he could answer a nurse carrying a tray of food barged in, she looked like she was in a rush and left in no time dumping the tray on my table. "Hospital food, another thing I could live without."

"What is that?" Harry asked as I pushed the food around the plate with a fork.

"I have no idea, it reminds me of your cooking."