Carly Mason: Stoll My Heart

Start from the beginning

Sure, he has bad grades and he always causes trouble but there's still a good side of him. He can make you laugh any day and will always be there for you when you need him.

"No." he said. "She just called me and said we're over. I haven't heard from her since." How could she hang up without explaining?!

"I'm sorry." I said, softly.

Travis grinned at me, making my heart flutter. "It's not your fault."

"So, are you going to get a girlfriend soon?" I ask, casually.

"Probably not." I was disappointed. Why not? I'll help him get over her!

"Why?"

"Because I really love Katie. Until now." My heart instantly broke. He loves her? How does he even knows that's love? It could be an infatuation! And who's this Katie? Oh, wait, that must be his girlfriend's name.

Suddenly Travis said, "I gotta go. I need to take care of Connor."

I got up along with him. "Sure. See you tomorrow." He nodded then walk away.

"Hey, Carly!" I jump at the voice.

I turned around to see Lisa. "Oh, it's just you."

Lisa clutch her heart in a offended matter, "Just me? I'm your best friend."

I rolled my eyes at her dramatics. "Keep dreaming."

Lisa waved it off then sat down. I followed suit. "What happened between you and Travis?"

My cheeks reddened. I can't believe she's been spying on me and Travis! "Nothing."

"That didn't seem like nothing." she tease.

"We were just talking about him and his break up." I told her.

"What did he say?" she asks, eagerly. This girl really likes ti gossip. Why am I friends with her again?

"He said that he still loves her." I said, sadly.

"Woah, love? Isn't that a huge step?" Lisa ask, incredulously. I nodded, glumly. Lisa watch me through narrowed eyes. Suddenly, she said, "You should ask him out."

"What?! Are you crazy?! I can't ask him out!" I screamed at her face.

She rolled her eyes. "Why not? You like him."

"Maybe but he doesn't like me back."

"He could." I gave her a confuse look. "Hang out with him. Compliment him. Get to know him better. You're here. You see Travis everyday and you get to go to his apartment. His ex-girlfriend is far away. You have no competition. You can slowly heal his heart. Think about it." she said then went away.

I pondered at the thought. Lisa is right. No one can steal him from me, even though he isn't mine, yet. I could put back the pieces of his heart. Maybe he'll start liking me back. Should I even do this? I got this feeling in my stomach that something bad will happen.

But I like Travis. A lot. His my first ever crush. His the first guy that I trust. The first guy my heart wants. I thought about those times when Travis and I were alone, laughing. They were the best moments of my life. I don't think I ever felt that way before.

I stood up and slowly walk to my house with new determination burning inside of me.

Travis Stoll will soon be mine.

~O~O~O~O~O~O

I followed Lisa's advice. For the past couple of days, I stuck with Travis like glue. I hang out with him all the time. I went to his and Connor's apartment everyday after school just to be with him.