"I was pregnant." He told me. A smile grew on my face before I replayed his statement and my smile turned into a frown.

"Was?" I asked softly. Maybe I just heard him wrong. Hopefully I just heard him wrong. Tears stared streaming down his face again as he nodded, confirming my suspicions. I pulled him even closer than he was and whispered sweet-nothings in his ear, trying to sooth him.

My mate had been carrying our child and now...he wasn't. I wanted to ask him a million different questions but I knew he wasn't ready for that. I just hope we could move on from this. My mate doesn't need to be hurting, neither of us do. Ezekiel was silent at this point so I knew he was either extremely sad or was going to forcefully take over my body soon. Honestly, he'd probably do both.

"It's okay Leo. Everything will be okay." I soothed some more as Leo calmed down slightly.

"N-no it's not. This is my fault." He whispered the last sentence trying to make sure I didn't hear it. That was the last straw for Ezekiel he let out a vicious growl as he took over.

Ezekiel's POV

"It is not your fault!" I growled at loudly as I pushed Leo onto his back and pinned his hands above his head. My mate was staring at me wide-eyed with his mouth slightly ajar.

"Yes it is." He told me seriously. I removed one of my hands from his pinned up ones and brought it down against his thigh; the slapping sound ringing throughout the room. Leo let out a gasp that turned into a slight moan making me smirk. He was just wearing boxer-briefs and an oversized shirt of Dom's. Anytime after  sex he always had to wear a shirt of his. I think it was some sort of comfort thing for both him and Luca; Dom and I were both fine with it. He was hot in oversized clothes.

"No it is not. Say it one more time, I dare you." I challenged. I knew my eyes were glowing and from the looks of it Leo was holding Luca down, but I wanted him out.

"Let him out." I demanded. My voice was sending shivers down my loves back that was slightly arched. He closed his eyes for a moment, and when he opened them they were glowing the vibrant blue color I adored. Surprisingly, Luca was extremely submissive. Around me especially; Leo was too which both Dom and I were perfectly fine with. A very submissive mate that we can complete dominate in every way, shape, and form? Sounds pretty perfect to me.

"Hi," Luca whispered with his eyes casted down. I trailed my hand up, from his thigh, and pulled his chin up to look at me. He looked up at me through his eyelashes making him look so innocent.

"Hello mate." I smiled down at him causing a blush to rise to his cheeks. Him and Leo were two completely different people it seemed. Luca was calm, rational, shy, and very patient. Leo, on the other hand, wasn't the most calm or patient person; he was outgoing and was very hyper. Dom and I were similar for the most part, except I was more dominant compared to him. It's nice though, Luca and Leo being so different, it gives a nice change once in awhile.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly while I ran my hand through his hair. His arms were still above his head as my left hand held them there. A sense of pride washed over me as my mate didn't try making me release them.

"As okay as I can be right now. Are you?" He silky sweet voice asked me as he stared up at me with doe eyes. I really don't know how there was such a distinct differences between Leo and Luca.

"I guess...just a lot to take in I guess. I can think of a way we can forget about it for now though." I seductively whispered the last sentence before placing a kiss on his mating mark. A gasp came out of his lips as I kiss, sucked, and nibbled on the mark causing pleasure to soar through his body. His body rolled against mine as he tried to get some pleasure.

"Ah ah ah, no doing that baby boy." I whispered in his ear before biting down on the lobe causing a high pitched whine to leave his mouth. Luca's back was arched off the bed and his hands were straining against mine as he tried to break lose from them.

"E-Ezekiel, please." My loves heavenly voice begged. I smirked before kissing a path to his mouth. His pupils were blown wide in lust and his lips were nearly bitten raw.

"No love, don't do that. Calm down baby boy I got you." I soothed while using my thumb to pull his lip from his teeth. His body was shaking as he tried to nod.

"I need to touch you." Luca whimpered once again trying to get me to release his hands. I slowly let go of his hands watching as they quickly flew to my hair and pull me down to a rough kiss. I bit down on his lip before pulling it into my mouth making a whimper escape him. My hands trailed down to my mate's hips before I slowly rolled my hips against his causing him to break the kiss and throw his head back.

My lips attached to his neck as I sucked, bit, and kissed it. Leaving my mark.

"Ezekiel, please. I need you." My mate whimpered as I continued to thrust my hips slowly against his. I pulled away from his and looked down at his already withering form. As Luca stared up at me with hooded eyelids, and  all I could do was smile.

After all, he was a warriors submissive beta.

Comment
Vote
Add
Share