Here's some Stony!

Steve woke up to the loving feeling of warmth pressed against his back and a hand to his sturdy chest. With a smile on his face, Steve turned his head to see Tony with his arm around the captain's waist before grabbing his hand and kissing his husband's knuckles.

"I know you're not asleep Tony. I heard you come in not even an hour ago." Steve rose to his feet and ran his hands through his short blonde hair and stretching his whole body with his hands above his head as he earned a small chuckle from the shorter man who crawled across the bed and wrapped his arms around Steve's waist before kissing him on the shoulder blade repeatedly. "I just wanted to spend the morning with you. I feel like it's been forever since I've gotten to see you so I wanted to spend the time with you while I had it."

"Before you go back down to the lab again?" Steve asked as he turned his head to see a rather sarcastic look from the shorter man, a specialty he was famous for besides his science and money. "It never surprises me of how well you know me Steve." Tony kissed the stronger man's cheek before he playfully slapped his husband's ass and smirked before getting off the bed and heading for the bathroom to shower and change. Steve was left behind with a large smile on his face as he followed Tony into the bathroom and joined him in the shower.

-----

3 months ago...

"God, I can't believe we're actually married!" Tony yelled from the rooftop of Stark Tower as Steve chuckled from behind him, wrapping his long arms around his new husband and pulled him close to his chest only to kiss him lightly on the cheek and sigh in contentment.

"I love you so much Tony. My husband. Tony Stark-Rogers. God, doesn't that sound wonderful!" Steve turned Tony around and placed a rougher kiss on the shorter man's lips.

"Steven Stark-Rogers. Kind of a tongue-twister isn't it?" Tony let the new name settle in his mouth before it became an essential comfort to him. Steve laughed.

"Yeah, I guess it is. But it still sounds good anyway." The Captain captured his husband in another rough kiss before deepening it as Tony welcomed the opened-mouth kiss.

"Wouldn't you like to move this to the bedroom?" Tony asked between the heated kisses with an excited nod from the taller man. Steve lifted Tony as the shorter man firmly wrapped his legs around The Captain's waist and continued the heated kissing.

------

1 month ago...

While the newlyweds were settling into their life together along with being some of the biggest superheroes the world has ever known, Tony was toying with some new experiments in his lab while Steve was training with Natasha in the training room on the lower levels of Stark Tower. As they were on break, Natasha and Steve decided to cool down before the next round of working out.

"So how's the marriage going with Tony? I know he's not the easiest person to be married to but..." Steve interrupted her with a small chuckle before waving her off. "No, it's fine. He's actually very caring and always cautious about anything I do. He's also very nice, something I never thought I would see from him. But he really is." Steve took a drink of water with a smile on his face before glancing down to the black and silver band on his left ring finger. It was specially made by Tony in his lab, explaining why he wouldn't let him down there for weeks on end, getting the perfect design and the perfect engravings as well.

On Steve's ring towards the inside of the band were the words "To Steve: My shield. -Tony". It made Steve smile and tear up a little at the alter. On the inside of the band of Tony's were the words chosen by Steve "To Tony: My armor. -Steve". The Captain had never seen Tony cry like that before, practically falling apart and barely keeping it together for the reception.