First ever Sabriel!

Anybody who knew the Winchester brothers, they knew they were close. Thick as thieves they were, and nothing could separate them. They looked out for one another, more that Dean was always looking out for Sam even though the younger brother was convinced that he didn't need looking after. But nonetheless, they were brothers. So when one got hurt, the other suffered, as well as the person that did the damage in the first place.

But sometimes, the damage goes farther down than expected, and ultimately affecting the relationship altogether. It started when Sam was madly in love with the bad boy of the school, besides Dean, and just by coincidence the juvenile delinquent senior, Gabe.

Being only sixteen and Gabe eighteen, Sam couldn't help but fall to his rehearsed and cheesy pick up lines that swooned all the other boys and girls as well. Being seventeen, Dean found that he was born to play the part of protector for his brother, doing the best he could to shield him from the senior but ultimately failing as the younger brother fell in love fast and hard.

"Sammy, I don't think you should be going out with him, he's not a good guy. As your brother, I'm telling you not to do this. He's bad news." Dean advised his brother as he got ready for a date with Gabe. The younger brother scoffed, checking himself in the mirror before brushing past him and looking for his phone. "You just don't know him, Dean. He's kind and caring and...gentle." Sam let his voice taper off.

"You better not be saying what I think you're saying." Dean said, thinking his younger brother had lost his 'V-Card'.

"No! Of course not! He's just...he's kind to me. He promised never to hurt me or leave me." A smile ran across Sam's face at the mere thought of the senior. "He loves me, Dean. And I love him. And you can't change that." Sam grabbed his jacket and phone as he brushed passed Dean once again and was about to head out the door before the older sibling pulled him back.

"I'm not trying to change that, Sammy. All I'm saying is...." Dean sighed as looked to his feet. "Be careful. I've seen you get hurt before, just don't let this be another one." He smiled before pulling Sam in for a hug and quickly releasing him. "Go, have fun. Just don't get hurt. You hear me?" He warned. Sam gave a breathy laugh before saluting goodbye and closing the door behind him.

As soon as the younger brother was gone, Dean rushed to the back door, jumping over furniture in the process just to reach it quicker. Whipping the door open with a wide grin on his face, there stood his boyfriend with an equally wide grin but teeth chattering as the temperature was dropping rather rapidly in the later months.

"Jesus, I thought he'd never leave." Castiel said, hugging and kissing his boyfriend for warmth as Dean giggled and gladly accepted the embrace.

Dean always thought he could only do what he was told to do. Look after Sammy and make sure he doesn't get hurt. But Castiel Novak changed that. Cas was the only person to ever get under Dean's skin. In a good way. He loved Cas with everything he had and everything he would ever have. Though just being young and dumb and lovestruck teenagers, Dean knew this and he didn't care. He wanted to share anything and everything he had with him. Even his body. He made love to him; gently, thoroughly, and ever so lovingly. Being together since freshman year, everybody already thought they were practically married.

"So, what are we going to do tonight?" The teen asked promiscuously, biting his lip and staring into Cas' eyes. Cas arched his brow and chuckled. "Whatever you want to do."

"Movie night it is then!" Dean hopped onto the couch, already kicking off his boots and snuggling into a pillow and unfolding a blanket. Castiel laughed at his boyfriend. Though he looked and was a bit intimidating, Cas only knew him as a giant teddy bear; soft, cuddly and warm. Something that always gave him comfort and a sense of home.