The Battle of Fairy Tail

As Lucy made her way towards Fairy Tail, Fairy Tail stood and listened to the little blue haired girl as she panted, out of breath and panicked. 

"Wendy, what is going on?" the red-haired requipp mage asked the girl in a slow comforting voice. 

"It's... It's an army" She choked. "A whole army... coming towards Fairy Tail... all magic users... it's insane." 

Everyone's eyes widened to twice their size. Everyone's except two girls, who's names I am sure you can guess by now. Those two girls didn't react, except for a small devious smirk that pulled tightly across their lips. "Well well well, the fairies are finally beginning to catch up" The brown haired girl said sinisterly with a defined taunting undertone. Her guildmates turned to look at her, the surprise not fading from their faces as the bluenette spoke. 

"You know, I bet you and I could take them down on our own, no need for lord Zerefs little army."

"You traitor!" An outraged voice called as people began to clock. "Ice make:-"

"STOP!"  Erza's voice rang sharp like steel. "Gray control yourself and think for once!" She said standing infront of the ice mage. "That's not Juvia talking. She didn't use the first person" Gay stood back and looked at Erza, perplexed, waiting for her to explain herself. To Gray the blue haired girl looked very much like Juvia. However, Erza didn't get the chance to think about what was going on any further as everyone in the guild was suddenly hit by a powerful unison raid from their comrades. 

"Water Whirlpool Cards!" they called, linking their hands together and giving off immense magical energy. Almost everyone, apart from the select few like Laxus, Guildarts and Macarov, were knocked off of their feet, helping each other stand. I was around this time when the army of which Wendy had spoken had found its way to the doors of Fairy Tail and began attacking its members. Lissana and Elfman got up quick and began fighting a large group and their sister had transformed into her Satan Soul take over and was fighting double the amount of the other two. Macao and Wakaba took a considerable amount between them, pink smoke and various coloured flame mixing together and making it hard to see the enemy fall. The thunder legion, minus Laxus all used their powers together to get through a couple more enemies while team Shadow Gear, plus Gajeel fought a few paces away. They certainly were incompetent though, there was far more of them than those in Fairy Tail and their Magic power was not something to joke about. 

The real fight though, was happening in the middle of the room. Team Natsu was standing in a face off with Juvia and Cana and they were quickly joined by Macarov, Guildarts and eventually Laxus. 

"Cana? What's going on?" Guildarts called to his daughter. There was a flicker in her eyes, but it wasn't guilt or remorse. It was fear. The two of them couldn't take on all of these people so where the hell was Lucy? 

As if she had summoned her Lucy popped out of thin air, a Eclipse style Virgo on her side. She was wearing celestial spirit clothes which Gray noticed made her look very cute indeed as he bounded towards her, relieved. 

"Thank god you're alright, you have to-" he called before stopping, noticing the blank look that cover her face and the guilt that covered Virgo's. His face too dropped from it's smile as he looked at her quizzingly before realizing what was happening.  

"Finally you're here" Cana said, rolling her eyes at the seemingly mild inconvenience. "We'll take two each from team Natsu, You can take the main three, yes?" she asked 

"If that is lord Zerefs wish" She replied. "Guildarts, Macarov, Laxus: let's get this over with" she said, walking to a clear space free from any other fights. 

"My child, think about this." Macarov said. "I don't want to hurt you." 

"If you don't want to hurt me then I have the advantage, old man" she said brutally. "Not that I didn't have the advantage anyway"