Special CH

Disclaimer: I wish I may, I wish I might, own Naruto in every way. I wish.

XXXX

Karin's Flashback (Part 5)

"And you'll be sharing the bedroom with me, Imouto-chan! Isn't that great?! Look! Daddy bought you another bed just like mine! Isn't it pretty?!" Karin asked her sister who was dragged against her will to the red-head's bedroom. Not.

Karin dragged Sakura again, this time, inside the bedroom.

Karin smiled smugly when Sakura looked around the bedroom with awe shown clearly in her emerald green eyes, feeling proud of the idea she had in mind for the room's design before the wedding started.

(A/N: Look at the picture above, I'm too lazy to describe the room)

"Woaaah!" Sakura said, releasing her hand from her sister's and ran to the study desk that stood infront of one of the beds. Karin raised an eyebrow at her, curious what made her intrigued so much to run to such a nerdy spot.

The elder of the two understood when the younger one grabbed a thick book of fairy tales from the open shelve of the desk, flipping over the papers that contained all sorts of tales with princesses, fairies, magical creatures, princes and many more.

"Oh, would you like to read this book, Sak'ra-chan?" The former asked from behind the Haruno-Uzumaki.

(A/N: I wanna confuse you all but I can't or else you all will complain XD. So, whenever there is Haruno-Uzumaki and Uzumaki-Haruno, the latter is Karin while the former is Sakura)

Her little sister grinned at her, her eyes twinkling with joy "Yes! Can I?!" She asked, her voice covered in pure happiness and excitement.

Karin grinned at her back "Sure! But only if you let me read it to you tonight" She smirked at her, but only managed to get a wider grin from her sister.

"Really Karin-nee?! Sure I'll let you read it! Thank you sooooo much!" Sakura squealed, hugging her sister tightly, emphasizing the 'So'.

Karin giggled at hugged her back.

"Kids! Dinner's ready!" They both heard a womanly voice called out, breaking them from their embrace.

They stood in the middle of Karin's- now theirs, room, slowly trying to comprehend what their mother said, before..

"Haha! Race you there, nee-chan!!" The younger sister screamed at her sister enthusiastically with a cheeky close-eyed grin, her feet trying to run as fast as they could.

Karin looked at her running sister from behind before a Cheshire-like grin slowly went up to her face.

"Oh no you don't!" She screamed back at her, immediately running and easily caught up with the pinkette.

In the end, Karin won, smirking smugly while eating the fried chicken that was set on her plate, leaving a sulking Sakura in her seat, grumbling quitely about her sister being too smug and wishing to have long feet.

The two adults looked at each other, amusement shown clearly on their faces before turning their attention back to their children, silently laughing as to not make Sakura feel more small than she already is.

Karin grinned inwardly as happiness spread through her body.

It was only their first day living together in one house yet they already seemed like a real family.

She wondered what they would be like in the future.

XXXX

Fuck this crappy chapter. I'm going back to sleep.

-MysticallyUnique-