BTW

OMEHGERD!!

5 FUCKING K READS?!?!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST SAW DIS NOW!!

*faints*
*gets back up*

*SQUEAL LOUDLY*

*stops* *gasps for air*

Okay.

That thing u people just encountered right now? It's not true.

I was so ooc like lol, who was I just then?

Btw, thank you all anglers and unibutt (_OtakuArmiUnicorn) soo much for the compliments, encouragements and funny blackmails of Sas'keh-chan (_OtakuArmiUnicorn_)

I love you all so much♡♡♡

Like, so much, words couldn't describe the love I have for you anglers.

Except chu _OtakuArmiUnicorn_ you're the one who should love me. Not me love you. 'Cause I'm Queen. And you should love the queen.

Lol. Joke. I love you, especially you unibutt 'cause if I didn't, we won't get to blackmail Sas'keh-chan :'(.

Btw, bae. Hope you get better soon ○^^

I know how you feel, Asthma is such a damn pain.. yeah. I have asthma too, lewls..

And... Anglers!

I have dedided to not update until... Somewhere on late January 'cause the exams, finals (however your school calls it) are coming up next week and I need to study, so please be patient peopl- er... fishes.

And a heads up! If you don't see a recap or the "Bold, Italic and Normal" in the next ch, don't mind it 'cause I decided to remove those.

The only thing I'll put before the story starts is probably just going to be a short note and Disclaimer.

So... yeah!

Sorry for this false alarm, lol.

Sorry.

Not Sorry.

XD

Okay, I'mma go leave now! 

-Bye!              
-MysticallyUnique-