[2]

Hello my good people!! I am SOOO VERY SORRY FOR EXTREMELY LATE UPDATE!! GOMEN GOMEN!! But oh lala, I see that Satoko709 has added my story into her reading list.

......

OMGTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY I'AM RIGHT NOW!!! *SQUEEL*

Ahem- sorry for my earlier outburst, as i was saying, Satoko709 has added this story to her list and i just want to thank you very much since this is my first story. EVER. *Dramatic music comes out of nowhere*

Now, Cue the second chapter of my beloved story!!

*Drum roll*

Disclaimer: I hate saying disclaimers. I don't own naruto nor will i ever.

Bold: Black Zetsu, Inner Sakura, Me.

Italic: flashbacks, thoughts, dreams, memories.

Normal: people talking, story.

yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo

Shocking News

In the middle of Naruto's nonsense explanation, Tsunade interrupted him and said "Naruto, please slow down, i already had enough headache from these paperworks"

"So calm down and explain slowly" The busty hokage said, her voice serious.

"Alright, well sorry then, Anyway, should i continue or start over?" The blonde uzumaki asked.

"Just... start over, please" Tsunade said with a sigh as she massaged her temples, wanting her migraine to go away.

"Right, got it, alright, Now, when i went away to search for teme here, i went to the waterfall village first.

I searched and searched and searched then when i was just about to leave the village, I saw teme!! Great right?! Anyway, i realized that sasu-teme is not alone, in fact, He was with his friends, Those three are Karin, Juugo and Suigetsu" Naruto said, pointing to A Redheaded girl with brown glasses, A bulky man with orange hair who is probably about 6 foot tall and a grinning -which looked more of a 'wanting to eat you' look than a grin- teen with white hair and blue tips.

"And so, I called for sasu-teme and he turned to me and his face was all like 'dope? the hell are you doing here?' " he laughed before continuing "then I ran to him and said 'i'm gonna bring back to konoha teme!!' And then karin was all mad at me and shouted ' WHAT DID YOU CALL MY SASUKE-KUN?!' Jeez, I only called sasuke with his nickname and karin is all protective of him.
Anyways, I told him to come back to konoha, when teme opened his mouth I expected him to de-dec-decline" Naruto stuttered over the word before continuing again "and I have to fight him so he can come back here but eventually he agreed!! But being the great ninja i am and being teme's friend, i became suspicious of him, I asked sasuke if there was a catch but he told me there is none, I was about to jump in joy and hug the life out of sas'kay when he said 'but i'll only come with you on one condition' and brr- those two words were enough to make my day gloomy. Now anyways, i asked teme what the condition was and he answered 'if you want to take me back to konoha, you'll have to bring ALL of us there' and i was about to ask him what he means when suddenly..." The blonde ninja paused for a second- wanting this part to be dramatic.

" 'When suddenly' what, naruto?" Tsunade asked dangerously while spitting out his name, a murderous aura around her making some people in her office cower in fear.