Chapter Forty One ~ Sing Me A Song

Start from the beginning

"Oh no, did I get too close? Oh, did I almost see what's really on the inside? All your insecurities, all the dirty laundry, never made me blink one time." I sang.

                My voice filled the small hotel room, and I quickly looked over at Niall. His eyes were on me and a confused look was covering his face. I knew he was wondering what song I was singing. I sent him a small smile before picking up the tune and continuing on with the song.

"Unconditional, unconditionally. I will love you unconditionally. There is no fear now, let go and just be free. I will love you unconditionally."

                I looked up quickly at Niall and saw that a small smile replaced his confused look. I'm guessing he figured out the song was for him. I slowed down the speed a little and started to sing the second verse of the song.

"Come just as you are to me, don't need apologies. Know that you are worthy. I'll take our bad days with your good. Walk through the storm I would. I do it all because I love you. I love you."

                I felt Niall's hand on my knee and I looked up to see him with a huge smile on his face. I smiled again and started to sing the chorus again.

"Unconditional, unconditionally. I will love you unconditionally. There is no fear now, let go and just be free. I will love you unconditionally." I picked up the speed and started singing the bridge.

"So open up your heart and just let it begin. Open up your heart and just let it begin. Open up your heart and let it begin. Open up your heart, acceptance is the key to be truly free. Will you do the same for me?"

""Unconditional, unconditionally. I will love you unconditionally. There is no fear now, let go and just be free. I will love you unconditionally." I slowed down the tune ready for the last part of the song to sing. I do admit, it was so simple and I really like it.

"I will love you. I will love you. I will love you unconditionally." I held out the last note while the guitar's note's hung in the air.

                I looked up, seeing tears in Niall's eyes. Is he really crying? I've never really seen him cry. Not even when he had that surgery back in January and was in a lot of pain. I've seen him mad, sad, and happy which is most of the time. I've never really seen him like this.

"Did... you wrote that song?" Niall asked, trying to find the right words to say. I'm really glad that I sang it to him now. This reaction is so much better than I ever could have imagined.

                I nodded while smiling. Niall moved the guitar from my lap and pulled me to his. His arms wrapped around my waist and his head was buried in my neck. I couldn't help the smile forming on my face again. I wrapped my arms around his neck, playing with the hair on the back of his neck. I know he loves it, so I do it a lot. After a few seconds he pulled away and looked at me.

"I really do love you. I know I probably say it so much that it gets annoying, but I love you so much. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. And this song... I love it. I really do." Niall said. I smiled and leaned in, giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

"I love you too, and it never gets annoying. I know it's kind of a sappy song, bu-" Before I could even finish Niall was interrupting me.

"No, it's perfect. I love it." He said, leaning in and kissing my lips. I pulled away after a few seconds and pressed my forehead against his.

                I really don't want to go. I'm going to miss him so much. I can't wait to the break. I can't believe that he's coming to my home town. I can't believe he's going to be meeting my family. I can't believe that I actually have a boyfriend that's been around long enough to meet them. When I was little I always wondered what it would be like to be talking a boy home to meet my family. I had no idea how crazy in love I'd be, or the fact that I'd be famous. But I never expected that.