27) Help

I lie in bed with Reese's arms wrapped around my chest, and he's trailing little bites from my shoulder to my neck.

How did I get into this? This world of magic and lunatics? I just want to go back to hell, or the surface, with Andrew and Griffyn... I don't want to be involved with magix, most of them are psychos!

He starts to lift the bottom of my top up, and I bite back a curse word. I just want to be home! In ANDREW's arms, not this sociopath!

'No, no! Guys, I said it wouldn't get this far!'

'Well... Well..? Stop him!' Luna says. 'What?! He'll kill her!' Manny argues. 'Both of you shut up! You're not helping!'

He pulls my top off, throwing it next to the bed, and I groan helplessly, which probably came off as a moan to him, as he trails kisses down my back. His hand slides down my waist, and I cry out as he touches my underwear briefly, and he smirks against my skin.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING WITH MY GIRL, YOU SON OF A BITCH?!" There's a puff of smoke in front us, and Andrew appears there. He's in sweatpants, and his hair is messy, like it usually is when we're at home. "Andrew!" I cry, jumping off the bed and into his arms. "What did he do to you?! Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" He checks me for any signs of harm, snapping his fingers and giving me I shirt again. I just wrap my arms around him, wanting to cry, though no tears will come out. "And you!" he points a finger at Reese. "You bastard!"

"I should kill you right now!" he shouts, throwing fire, and making him shriek, as it just barely misses his head. "So...why don't you?" he asks. "Because Chris decides when to end people's lives. I decide what to do with them once they go to hell!" He growls, and wraps his arms back around me tightly, as everything goes black.

We appear back at home, in the bedroom, and I look around to make sure I'm not imagining things. "W-wait, how do I know you're not Reese?" I ask, backing away, and crossing my arms over my chest. "He has pretty powerful magic... He could disguise himself..."

"It's me, puppy." he says. "If it is, then where's Griffyn? Prove it's you!" I say, backing up against the wall. "I left Griff at Chris's place. Okay, prove it... Um..." he thinks for a second. "How did you propose?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"In a griffon park. Next to a toilet."

I laugh, running into his arms, and he chuckles quietly, leaving a kiss on the top of my head. He snaps his fingers, and brings Griffyn back, kicking and crying on the bed.

I walk over and pick her up, holding her at my eye level. "Hey, pumpkin. Did you have fun with Uncle Chris and Aunt Emily?" I ask, smiling, and she giggles, shoving her fist in her mouth.

I hold her against my chest, and go lie on the bed again. "How did you feed her when I was gone?" I ask Andrew. "I didn't. I'm assuming Emily did." he says, and crawls into bed next to me, pulling my half-naked body to his chest, and wrapping his arms around me.

"Did he hurt you, baby?" he asks in a soft tone, caressing my forehead lovingly. "Well, not really... I was tied to a wall when I woke up, and he-" I choke on my words, and realise I've been holding Griffyn tightly. "He was kissing me, and making his way down..."

"He didn't-" he seems shocked, and isn't even able to finish. "No! No- We kissed though, and I acted like I was schizophrenic, and had an insane side that took over sometimes. I had to kiss him, to stay alive. I'm so, so, so, so sorry!" I cry, and he stops stroking my forehead, and turns my head slightly to face him.

"Hey," he smiles gently. "You did what you had to do to stay alive. I'm just glad he didn't do anything too bad." he kisses my forehead and smiles, holding me tighter.

"But...Andrew... He will be back..."