17) Baby

Emily's P.O.V

"Honey?" I turn my head up as Chris walks through the door again, looking down at some papers, which he places on the desk opposite me. "When are we going to tell them?" I ask, making a gesture again, which reveals my baby bump, which is slowly growing bigger and bigger. "I don't know, pumpkin, we've got responsibilities, and you're not fully angel yet. It wouldn't be right." he says, locking fingers with me and resting his forehead on mine. "It's been a month already. We only have two months left! Isn't there anything to make it slower?" I ask frantically.

The pregnancy time for magix is only three months, since we develop faster, and are stronger and smarter.

"No," he laughs. "But we'll be fine." he places a small kiss on my nose, making me smile and he walks out the door again.

I lean up against the headboard, putting a hand to my belly, as I feel a kick. "Stop." I laugh, tracing my finger along, resulting in a line of kicks, chasing my finger.

Mikka's P.O.V

"Stay back! I have a weapon!" I grab a small pillow off the floor, and point it at Andrew, like a gun. "I have a bigger one..." he ducks beneath the couch, and comes back up with a pillow four times as big as mine. "Run."

I squeal, dropping the pillow and running up the stairs quickly, running into the master bedroom, and grabbing a pillow off the bed, half the size of his. I hear the floorboard let out a loud creak, and I gasp quietly, snapping my hand over my mouth. I want to squeal in excitement, but I know I'll be found, for sure.

"Heeeeyyyy...." his voice echoes through the big house. "Here, puppy, puppy, puppy..."

As much as I try to resist, my goofy side takes over, and I squeal, "woof", bursting into giggles, and covering my mouth.

He chuckles quietly, and the footsteps inch closer to the door. I squeeze right into the corners the door swings open, trapping me there. I hold my breath, so as not to make a sound, and I try to see through the crack in between the door and the wall. The door starts to close slowly, letting out a painful squeal, and I look around.

Where is he?

"Boo."

I jump, squealing, as I see him hanging upside-down from the top of the door, with his legs hooked over it. "You're so mean!" I squeal, trying to punch him, but the door is too high, and I'm short as hell.

He drops down a bit further, resting his hands on the sides of my face, and kissing me, smirking. I smile, holding onto the doorknob, and putting the other hand on my hip.

I can't stay mad at him for more than two seconds.

'I knowwww!' Psycho one says, who I've decided to call Luna, for 'Lunatic'.

Noooooo! You guys haven't come up in weeks! Why you do dis?

'Because! We loooveee youuu!' Two says, who's now called Manny, for 'Maniac', even though it's a girl.

Wow, I'm so pathetic. Having arguments with myself.