Chapter 22

2 months later.

"I think you need to get a break from work,  you've been working for the past 3 weeks nonstop. I know it's work that needs to be done, but I can't see you work like that anymore ".

He was practically sitting behind his desk and I'm standing in front of him,  he wasn't even staring at me he was typing on the computer.

"I know you missed my sex,  late nights sex won't be bad either ". He said smiling.

"But you know I'm already sleeping then ". I give him the annoying stare.

"That's why I can wake you up, right? ".

"Nope I don't think so,  anyways I just want you too take a break at least at lunch. Love you". I blow a kiss at him.

I went back in the big living room,  to talk with Victor. Yes we start too talk back,  well he start to talk to me again.
We are friends supposed.

"Hey Melany".

"Hi Victor".

"So how is the relationship and you yourself? ". He ask smiling

"My relationship is super great and I'm great myself".

"So I guessed you are comfortable here".

"Yes you can say that,  I'm pretty comfortable and I loved it here".

"That's cool,  so I know the thing that happens in the first month that you were here.  The situation about us".

"Yes I just don't want to remember about that,  I don't regret anything but I just want too forget all about the past and worry about the future and present".

"It's ok, I know but I can't get over you".

"I'm sorry but you know that I'm in a relationship right now so practically you can't say those words to me because I love Emiliano and alot ".

"I just want too see you happy and if you're happy  I'm happy, just know I'm here and will always be here for you no matter what".

"Thanks I appreciate that ".

"No problem ".

He walks away and I turn the TV to something better.

Jai walks in with a girl dressed in lingerie, probably a prostitute what else.
They came in the living room kissing and I don't want to see that.

"Jai can you go find a room please is disgusting, I didn't request a live sex show".

He stop kissing the girl and turn to watch me.

"Wanna do a threesome then? ". He ask waiting for my response.

"Ew what the hell,  you must be fucking out of your mind. Hell no I'm not going to do that, so move your ass".

He walk away kissing the girl.

I went to the kitchen so I can tell them to prepare lunch for two.

Then I go back up to his office and open the door.

"Handsome, there is lunch come on".

I pick him by his hand and drag him down to the dinner room.
We sit next to each other eating peacefully and staring at each other.

"Thank God,  that you're here having lunch with me". I kiss him on the cheek.

He put his hands on my upper thigh and caress it. He smiled mischievously at me cause he knows what he's doing.

"I'm on my period can't do it".

"I don't care,  I'm going to search if I can do it while you're on your period".

"Oh my God I can't believe that you will do that,  and I'm not really on my period I was just joking too see what you would do,  and I never imagine you would do that ".

"Don't you forget I know all your tricks and games sweetheart, maybe you can pull up another one" . He kissed me on the cheek then lips. "Do you know what I like the most about you Melany? ".

"No I don't but I guess my butt and boobs".

"Yes I like those, but the most is your personality your character of treating me and care for me in a very special way ".

"Aww so sweet of you".

We finish eating and I convince him to stop working for today,  and he agree with it. We went into our room.

I pat on the bed so he can lay on it next to me.

"You are so hot men". I told him while getting his suit off.

"Hot of wanting you right now ". He said while brushing a piece of hair out of my face.

"Don't even think ".

This was chapter 22 guys hope you enjoy it.

Love....

XOXO...