I Won't Say

A/N: If you know your Disney you know what this is about.

If you could please go read my non-fan-fiction stories that would be fantastic!

Guys! Go follow my fan-account on Instagram! I post AUs and what not! I'm
@/ OutlawQueen_is_my_addiction

Guys! Go follow my fan-account on Instagram! I post AUs and what not! I'm @/ OutlawQueen_is_my_addiction

=¥=

"Goodnight, Regina." Robin smiles, leaning in close. "Goodnight, Robin." Regina smiles gently as he plants a loving kiss to her lips. His hands on her waist, while her arms rest neatly between the pair. Her hand still curled around the white rose he bought her on they're date. "I'll see you tomorrow." The Brit breaths against her lips. "See you tomorrow." She almost giggles, giving him one last peck on the lips before pulling away and twirling inside.

Regina presses her back against the white wood of her front door, sighing. A small grin forms on her lips as she looks at the beautiful flower he'd given her.

"So?!"

Regina's eyes pop open and flash upwards as the hall light flickers on. Revealing her three closest friends staring at her eagerly, two on the living room couch, on standing near the hallway's light switch. Mary-Margaret Nolan, Rose Green (A.k.a Tinkerbell/ Tink for her close friends), and Mallory Draco.

"You scared the shit out of me!" Regina snaps, pressing her hand over her heart, feeling her heart beat rapidly. "But, how'd the date go? Did he say it?" Mary-Margaret asks excitedly.

"Say what?" Regina asks as she stands up, brushing her hair out of her face. "I love you duh!" The three women say in unison.

"What?! Why would he say that! We've only been dating for-"

"-For a year and a half." Tink finished her best friend's sentence. Regina rolls her eyes, "Even if he did say I lo- those three words, it wouldn't matter, because I don't love him-" Mallory rolls her eyes, Tink mutters a sarcastic "Sure," and Mary-Margret sighs in disbelief.

"I don't!" Regina snaps, "Yes, I like him a lot; he's funny, smart, kind, caring, thoughtful, sweet, and absolutely gorgeous. But I don't love him."

"Oh come on, Regina you can't deny you love him!" Mary-Margaret squeaks. "Not everyone is going to leave you... Not if you don't push them away." Mallory states.

"Look, if there's a prize for rotten judgment... I guess, I've already won that. No man is worth the agrivation. That's ancient history." Regina snaps. "Been there, done that... Remember Graham?" She frowns at the lost love of her past, the man you broke her heart.

"Not everyone's going to do what Graham did to you, besides, Who'd ya think you're kidding? You love him-" "He's the earth and heaven to you!" Mary-Margaret pipes up, cutting off Tink.

"You're Trying to hide it, Regina, but honey we can see right through you. You can't conceal it.  We know how you're feeling, who you're thinking of 23 hours of the day." Mallory teases.

" No chance, no way, I won't say it, no. Because, I don't love him!" Regina snaps pushing past her friends and into her kitchen.
Mallory, Mary-Margaret, and Tink all follow her.  "You swoon-" Tink dramatic falls into Mallory's arms, the back of her hand on her forehead. "_You sigh, Why deny it? You love him." Mary-Margaret finishes.

Regina on one side of the counter while her three friends are on the other. "It's too cliché, and I won't say it, I'm not in love!" Regina spins around so her back is to her friends.

"I thought my heart had learned its lesson... It feels so good when ya start out...." Regina hugs herself, swaying back 'n forth.

Tink elbows Mallory and wags her eyebrow. "Sounds like your in love to me." Tink giggles.

Regina turns around and glares at her best friend, "My head is screaming, "Get a grip, girl! Unless you're dying to cry your heart out!"" She folds her hands into a gripping motion and stabs her heart.

Mary-Margaret sighs, and walks around the corner and hugs Regina, follows by Mallory and Tink. "You keep on denying how you're feeling." Mary-Margaret coos. "Babygirl, we're not lying, we see how you act when he's around. You practically hit the ceiling every time someone mentions him."

"Face it like a grown up, When are you going to own up that you got it bad?" Tink asks.

Regina groans and breaks her way out of the group hug. "No chance. No way. No, I won't say it. Because, I'm not in love!" She snaps.

"Just give it up!" Tink giggles.

"Drop the act!" Mallory says, wagging her eyebrow.

"Give in!" Mary-Margaret smirks.

"Your in love with Robin! And, I beat your heart just did ten somersaults at the mention of his name." Mary-Margaret teases.

"You're way off base, I won't say anything that isn't true! Now, Get off my case, I won't say it!" Regina snaps angrily, storming back into the entryway of her home, again, followed by her friends.

"Give up! Give in! Check the grin, you're in love!" They hum in unison.

"I won't say I'm in love because I'm not!" Regina growls, matching behind her friends and shoving them forward, out of her house.

"Regina, don't be proud,
It's okay, you're in love." Mallory laughs as Regina pushes them out of her house. She opens the front door and gives them one last thrust, and they're out of the house.

Regina groans, rolling her eyes, "I won't say I'm in love!" She says one last time before slamming her front door on her friends.

Regina presses her back against her wooden front door, sighing in frustration. She glances to her side and sees the white rose Robin had gifted her. A small grin forms on her lips as she gingerly picks it up.

Regina sighs, "At least out loud... I won't say, I'm in love...."

=¥=

A/N: BOOM! LOVE! YOU'RE WELCOME!

I hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to comment and vote! I have some RegalBeliever, DimpleQueen, and OutlawBeliever coming your way!