I love you... Goodbye.

A/N: Grab your fracking tissues, I'm warning you. I cried just listing to this song let alone writing this.

I'm not okay.
A literal representation of me right now:

Song: I Love You, Goodbye.
Artist: Celine Dion.
Requested by: zjmorandarte03
(Robin and Regina are engaged.)

=¥=

Moonlight poured into their bedroom. Giving it a blueish tint that the night always had. Regina lays awake in their bed, flat on her back, staring at the ceiling. Tears silently tearing they're way down her cheeks.

It wasn't fair.

Regina had finally found the one. The man who understood her, cared for her, loved her. And, she had to let him go. She wasn't meant for a marriage. She wasn't ready to commit herself to that. I mean, he wanted kids. She could barely take care of herself let alone dependent children.

She didn't really know when she realized it. Maybe she always knew it, deep down. But, when it surfaced, it shattered her. She had cried for ten hours straight, of course, he was there to comfort her, (She had lied and told him it was the thought of her deceased father not being able to attended their wedding.) At first she had racked it up to, "Pre-Wedding-Jitters." But, as it progressively got worst, she knew it was something else.

Her.

She wasn't ready for marriage, for a family. And, she would never be, it wasn't her. She never dreamed of a fairytale wedding when she was younger, mater of fact she never thought of a wedding at all. While every other little girl was playing, "Wedding." Or "House." She was locked in her room reading books four reading-grade-levels above her what she was supposed to be able to, planing her future. While every other girl pretended to make they're, "Husband," Dinner, Regina was dreaming of making Partner in her Father's law firm.

It wasn't fair.

Regina turns herself over and stares at the sleeping man next to her. The moonlight illuminating his sandy blonde hair, scruffy bread, and his adorable dimples as he smiles in his sleep.

She smiles a soft but sad smile, bring her hand up to caress his cheek. Regina inhales deeply, fresh tears streaking down her cheeks.

He looks so peaceful.

He was perfect. Handsome, well built, funny, Great with kids, understanding, kind, loving... Everything every woman wanted, and he was her's... But, she had to let him go.