Bad Little Boy

A/N; I confuse myself, the title says, "Hood-Mills," but my content says, "OutlawQueen."

ReQuEsT sOmE ReGaLbElIeVeR or DiMplEqUeEn, (Or whatever Robin and Roland or Robin and Henry are called.) Photonically of course, I don't do incest.

ANYWHO!

Robin's a thief Regina's a royal. They both like each other but... Well you'll see.

Song: Bad Little Boy
Artist: I dunno, it's from Adventure Time I think.
(I changed some of the lyrics, so it fits the story.)

=€=

Robin takes Regina's hand, leading her through the forest. "Come it's this way." He says, looking back into those big brown eyes that he could just drown in. Regina smiles, grabbing her long white dress into her free hand and she follows Robin into the dense forest. It was quite beautiful, lush greens and dark browns, stunning reds and pinks, deep blues and purples. Vibrant with life; birds chirping, bugs buzzing, mammals moving, water running.

Regina stumbles slightly over the fallen trees and rocks, large and small. Robin, however, knew exactly how to get around. He wore a dark green shirt, the color of the surrounding forest, and dark brown pants. His messy hair, a sandy-blond. He looks back at her, "Almost there." He winks, making her giggle slightly. He had such beautifully stunning blue eyes, it was as if she was looking at the ocean itself.

Robin releases her hand and climbs over a massive fallen tree. He steps on one of its thick branches, grabbing another in his free hand, hoisting himself up, to the very top of the tree's trunk. "Give me your hand." He smiles, holding his hand down. Regina grasps his rough, calloused hand, and he lifts her up. His other arms encircling her waist, making sure she doesn't fall.

Regina's breath hitches, and he pulls her close to him, "Follow my lead." He whispers into her ear. Robin pulls away, making his way down the tree with such ease. Regina gulps, copying his exact actions, as she makes her way down the tree.

Before she can even reach the forest floor she feels Robin's arms enclose around her waist, lifting her from the tree and onto the ground. "Hey!" She squeaks in surprise. "We're here." He murmurs into her ear.

Regina looks and gasps slightly. They were in a large circular clearing, several men and some women, even a few children seated on logs, surrounding the clearing. A group of men and women sat together, instruments in they're laps, of on the floor next to them. Everyone wore dark clothing, old and dirty; Needless to say Regina stuck out like a sore thumb in her clean white dress. She Ebony hair soft and curled, unlike most of the women here.

"Regina!" Most of them call welcomely once they see here. Unlike most royals, Regina never looked down upon the, Lower social classes. Matter of fact, she always adored, and some-what envied them. She often brought them food and new clothing, when she could. That's how she met Robin, well that, and she also saved his sister's son from the dark knights when he was caught stealing. And, they excepted her, they loved her.

Her mother never approved of Regina talking to anyone who wasn't her status or higher. See, she always felt as social class was everything, and anyone lower then them where scum. Regina wasn't even supposed to be here, she'd snuck out to hang out with Robin. She was going to be in so much trouble if her mother found out.

"Hello, John." Regina smiles as a pudgy man comes over to them, all the children already crowed around her. "I see Robin broke you out of that jail cell." John chuckles merrily. Everyone knew Regina hated being Royal, she hated the castle she lived in, she hated how everyone tried to cater to her every need. She wasn't complaining, she was always thankful for always having food to eat, and a place to sleep; but she didn't think she deserved all that luxury, she wasn't special, she was human like everyone else. She didn't work for it, she was just given it. She didn't think it was fair.

The band starts to play music and Robin grabs her hand, "Dance with me?" He asks, kissing her knuckles. Regina smiles and nods, working her way out the the crowding children.

Robin wraps one arm around her waist,  holding her close to him, the other entangled with hers. As she rests her free hand in his shoulder. They start to sway to the music.

"Good little girl, always picking a fight with me." Robin begins to sing. His voice strong and hypnotizing.  "You know that I'm bad, but you're spending the night with me. What do you want from my world? You're a good little girl."

Regina chuckles, and hums along, before singing herself. Her voice soft as velvet but as strong as rapid waters. "Bad little boy, that's what you're acting like." Robin spins her around, letting her free from his grasp, before pulling her back. "I really don't buy that you're that kind of guy. And if  you are... Why do you want to hang out with me?"

Robin chuckles, "Don't you know I'm a
Thief?" He asks, Regina looks at him and smirks lightly, he was ridiculous.
"Every night I'm out stealin', sending
everyone running like children." Regina smacks his chest as they dance, Rolling her eyes. He wasn't a bad guy. He simply did the wrong thing for the right reason.

"Know why you're mad at me. I've got  eyes and they're looking right
through you. Into your deepest fears." Robin leans forward, and whispers into her ear. "Baby, I'm not from
here. I'm from Sherwood." Reminding her of that fact.

Sherwood was a terrible place, complete with and Evil King, and corrupt army. The place was basically a war zone. It was a wonder how Robin escaped that, most died by the time they where 18. But, he made it out, and last week was his 21 birthday.

"And, To me you're clear,
transparent." Robin hums, "You've got a thing for me girl. It's apparent." He pulls back and winks at her, as he spins her around, Regina laughs lightheartedly, he was right, she'd had a crush on him since she'd first met him. Robin pulls her back to him, wrapping both arms around her waist as Regina drapes her arms around his neck, still swaying to the music.

"Oh, Robin, if you're such a bad guy, why do you take in families who lost everything? Why do you take care of orphans? Why do you steal from the rich and give to the poor? I'm sorry to tell you this and ruin your self image as a, "Bad boy" but you're an amazing human being. A beautiful person." Regina says, looking directly into his deep blue eyes.

Robin smiles at her, "You didn't deny having a thing for me." He points out. "No, no I did not." Regina nods in agreement, leaning in close, "I rather agree with that statement."

Robin's steps falter, and he gulps. He didn't expect her to admit it. Regina gives him that beautifully addictive smile of hers, and lays her head on his shoulder. Robin pulls her closer, and leans his head on hers.

Both unaware that everyone was watching him, awaiting a fair hoping they would finally kiss. Everyone wanted them to end up together, they where just so perfect. The band kept play so they would keep dancing.

Regina starts to hum in his arms, her eyes closed. Robin inhales sharply as her hands start to play with the hair on the nape of his neck. He closes his eyes and gathers all his courage. Opening his eyes he takes her chin in between his thumb and forefinger, lifting her head.

Her eyes met his, and he leans forward. Pressing his lips to hers. Regina's lips spread into a smile as she kisses him back, holding him close to her.

Everyone else silently cheers, carful not to ruin the moment.

The kiss breaks and they're foreheads rest against each other's, smiling like two idiots.

=€=

A/N: THANK YOU GUYS FOR 300 FOLLOWERS!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Comment and vote!