The Talk.

A/N: Here comes, "The Talk."

I could go on this whole rant on why The Baby was such a bad idea and was actually the start of Once's plot like going down the crapper, but I'm not going to, because I'm assuming you'd rather read the one-shot.... You'd probably skip it anyways so what's the point?

Anyways, let us began!

***

Robin's eyes flutter open, he shift himself so he's holding Regina... Or he would be if she was there.

She was never there.

She always woke up early to avoid him. She'd been distant since she'd first found out Zelena was pregnant. And, everyday he mentally kicked himself for not seeing through that flimsy scheme.

Robin groans and sits up, rubbing the bridge of his nose. He was a sodding idiot. He'd hurt his soulmate because he couldn't keep it in his pants, and he hates himself everyday for it.

Once Robin's dressed he quietly trots down the stairs, freezing before he enters the kitchen. He heard singing.

He peaks around the corner to see Regina at the stove, swinging her hips, and softly singing:

"I don't want no time on the big screen.
I'm okay okay with me and my ripped jeans and you, and you.

Messy hair, that's what he likes on me.
I don't care as long as we're happy and free
To be just you and me, and free to be just you and me.
They think it's a shame
That the world will never know our names,
But I think that's okay,
'Cause love gets ruined by money and power and fame-" Robin creeps closers to her, silently.

"-And we're just 2 poor kids from a really rich city.
My oh my, what a pity.
'Cause we've got a love story unlike the rest-" Now, Robin was right behind her mesmerized by her voice. It was soft yet strong, like velvet.

"-No fancy suit and no fancy dress.
Just us, just us, just love, just love
He picks her up in a Benz,
But my lover comes by himself and a dozen roses,
He probably stole 'em-" Robin's arms encircle her waist, making her jump and stop singing.

"You have a lovely voice, M'lady." He murmurs against her skin as he kiss the crook of her neck.

"Thank you." She says quietly, as Robin begins to rock them back 'N' forth. She flips, what seems to be a very thin pancake onto a plate of the same think pancakes. "Are... Are those a pancakes?" Robin asks, resting his chin on her shoulder.

"No, they're called crepes." Regina clarifies. "They're awfully thin. You'd have to eat like fifty of those in order to fill yourself up." Robin points out. "You fill them up with those." Regina uses her black spatula to point at two bowls of freshly cut Strawberries and cherries.

"Ah." Robin nods.

***

"Well, I've got to go to work." Regina says after she fishes cleaning the kitchen. Robin had tried to help but she refused.

"What no kiss?" Robin asks her just before she can exist the house. Regina freezes, and cringes slightly, that didn't go unnoticed by Robin. "Almost forget." She plasters a fake smile, and walks over to him, pecking a quick kiss on his lips before trying to scurry away.

Hood-Mills Family One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें