Tackle.

A/N: Alrighty, this isn't a song suggestions: I'll do the rest of those soon, I promise.

This idea was brought on by gallifreyanfairytale 's Once One Instagram 2. If you haven't read it or the first one shame on you, it's awesome, she's an amazing Author.

Also, before you start readying I just want to give you a heads up on what's gonna be happening. Aight, so, I'm Going to be writing your song requests, then I have some one shots I totally forgot about: (OutlawQueen, DimpleQueen, Hood-Mills, and I was thinking about Writing a Robin-tries-to-win-Henry-over one.), I'll also be editing some of my old one-Shots because DAMN were those written horribly.

Secondly, I NEED SOME DAMN CLOSURE!

I know it's kind of late, but I'm going to be writing a one-shot about Regina and Robin talking about "The Baby." Because we never got that screen-time! It happened off screen, *glares at A&E*

Also, *cries* I'm going to be re-writing Robin's death/funeral. I can't just go one living with that ending, I just can't! I need closure so I'm gonna write my own! Because someone, *glares at A&E while cracking knuckles* couldn't even write the ending out one of my favorite character and my entire life, (OutlawQueen), properly.

Notice: it may not come in this order.

***

Regina's eyes fluttered open, she didn't know why she insisted on taking a nap, taking naps in the middle of the day always gave her a headache and made her starving.

Of course, the first thing she does is sit up and check Instagram. The first thing that she saw was a comment by Red, "'Not even sir Henry would think your face is beautiful.' - The Loscksleys"

Regina laughs, and responds, "I REMEMBER THAT." Before plopping herself backwards on the bed. She wanted to sleep but she wanted food. She lets out a groan of annoyance, she was to lazy for this.

Suddenly, her phone dings, signaling she'd gotten a message. Regina unlocks her phone and reads: "Clearly you didn't actually succeed going back to sleep." From Robin. Regina relies, "I'm h u n g r y." In the hopes that her cinnamon roll would make her some food.

Sadly, he only replies, "So, come downstairs and make some food." Regina groans, and types, "But that takes EFFORT!"

"OH NO THAT'S TERRIBLE!" Robin comments.

Regina shakes her head, she'd begun to rub off on her little cinnamon roll. "Turn the sass down."

"No."

"I'm coming downstairs so I can tackle you."

"Have fun trying." He replies, she could hear the smug laughter in his voice.

"That's it!" Regina growls, standing up and tuning downstairs.

***

Robin was sitting on the couch scrolling through Instagram when he heard the soft pounding of Regina's bear feet on the stairs. He chuckles and locks his phone, throwing it aside. Slowly, he stands up awaiting his fiancé.

Regina slides into the living room and stares at him. Not one of them break eye contact until Robin taunts, "Well? Are you going to tackle me or what?" With that Regina dashes towards him, Robin laughs and side steps her, running away.

"Oh no you don't!" Regina laughs skidding to a holt before following him quickly.

Robin was fast he ran out of the living Room and down a corridor, but Regina was quick enough to follow him. Robin skids to the right, into the kitchen before dashing back into the living room and up that stairs.

Regina runs after him, but she lost sight, she wasn't sure we're he'd went so she carefully tiptoes around. Looking into their kids rooms and vacant ones. She wasn't sure we're he'd gone, but her best bet was their room. So, slowly she creeps into the master bedroom.

She stops in the middle of the room, "Oh Robin?" She calls softly. Suddenly their a rustling behind her. She doesn't act quick enough, Robin wraps his strong arms around her waist and lights her off the ground. Regina squirms in his arms trying to free herself, "Robin let go!" She whines, hiding a laugh.

"No, I rather like holding you." Robin response, resting his forehead against her shoulder. "Robin!"

"Fine, you want me to put you down, I'll put you down!" Robin says, walking towards their bed. He flips her around and plops her on the bed. One hand restraining both of her wrists, "Robin what are you-" Regina's question was cut off by Robin's hand reached under her shirt and tickling her stomach.

"R-R-Robin!" Regina squeals with laughter, "St-Stop!" But her laughs keep coming. Robin smiles at her, watching her squirm and laugh underneath him. She truly was stunning in every way. "I-I can't-t breath-th-th." Regina gasps, making Robin stop abruptly. "Are you alright?" He asks worriedly.

"I'm Fine... Just need to... Catch... My breath." Regina pants. Robin nods, and shifts his weight, so that his forearms are supporting him by either side of her head, and he wast hold her hands down anymore. Regina looks up at him and deals her arms loosely around his neck and Robin's hand gently cup the side of her face.

Robin leans down and presses a sweet kiss to her lips, "Hmm." She hums in approval.

"I love you." Robin says when the kiss breaks, as he bumps his nose against hers. "I love you too." Regina smiles, placing a soft kiss on the tip of his nose.

"C'mon,"Robin says standing up after what seems like forever, "I'll make you something to eat." He promises holding his hand out for her to take. "Yes!" Regina claims in Victory, grasping his hand as he pulls her up.

Regina let's Robin walk into front of her so she can jump on his back. Her arms wrap around his neck while her legs grip his waist for support. Robin hooks his arms underneath her legs to keep her up. "I'd say this counts as tackling you." Regina whispers in his ear playfully.

"If that's what my Queen wants to call into then that's what we'll call it." Robin chuckles. "Good, now, Onward thief! I'm hungry!" Regina demands with a giggle making Robin laugh.

***

A/N: Alrighty! Done! Hope you lovelies liked it. Don't forgot comment your thoughts and vote!

Also, it there's any grammar issues I'm sorry, in writing this at 2:44 in the morning. I'll fix them tomorrow!