Chapter Thirty-Eight

Start from the beginning

"Park there," he ignores my remark and motions over to an empty space. It's a bit tight, only because there's a giant truck in the parking space beside it. We all manage to get out with ease not to scratch or hit the cars beside us. We all walk together inside.

"Wait," Olivia stops us in the lobby, "what floor is he in?"

"I'll call Gemma," Edward pulls out his phone. I stand awkwardly trying to to stare at Olivia. I glance at her every once in a while but she's staring at the old paintings hung on the wall of the hospital.

"He's on the 6th floor," Edward hangs up and speed walks to the elevator. He pushes the arrow going up and the door dings and flies open. The three of us jump in and Olivia presses the number 6 button.

"1..2..3..4..5..6," Olivia sings and the elevator stops and opens.

"What room?" I say while trying to keep up with Edwards long strides. He doesn't answer me but I soon spot Gemma and Jeff with mum and dad.

"Boys," dad cries when he sees us.

"Is he good?" Edward asks.

"Yes he's fine," mum smiles blowing her nose with a tissue.

"Olivia what are you doing here," Jeff whispers.

"Stop babying me," she scowls and turns around.

"Can we go in?" Gemma says and mum nods.

"No," Edward says, "I'm going in first." Everyone seems surprised. I'm surprised that Edward decided to go in to see him. I'm scared to what he might do to Harry.

Edwards POV

I walk in and the room is dim. Harrys on the bed with his head turned. His eyes blink a couple times and I sure he noticed someone was here.

"Whose here?" his words slur.

"It's me Ed," I take small steps closer into the room.

He laughs, "why are you here. I don't want to see you."

"Harry," I say.

"No get out," he almost shouts.

"Fuck I'm not leaving," I almost shout.

"What? I'm sure you heard," he says and finally turns to face me, "I don't need tour jokes."

"I'm not going to make fun of you for fucking Macey," I tell him.

"Okay good," he says, "so there's no reason you should be here so leave."

"I'm not leaving," I repeat, "damn it Harry why did you fucking do that again? Huh? You drank too much this time."

"Fuck you," he says.

"No fuck you Harry," I say, "what's your problem? You've a real big asshole lately."

"Like you're not an asshole?" he laughs.

"I know I am but that's me," I say, "you're not like that."

"Why do you all of a sudden care? Why do all of sudden you start to give a shit? You've never cared about what happened to anyone. Marcel was right, you are a worthless piece of shit," he says. I'm not offended, just pissed off.

"I may be a worthless piece of shit, and I may not give a shit about you two on occasions but when one of my fucking idiot brothers tries to commit suicide for the third fucking time, I start to care," I tell him.

"It takes suicide scares to get you to care. I've always cared for Marcel more than you ever have and when he landed here all of a sudden your heart appeared, and that's what's happening now. I don't need your sympathy for me so fuck off," he frowns.