Chapter 18 - Where's Landry?

Ricky's P.O.V.

Me and Landry had an amazing time yesterday and now I had just arrived on set. It was friday and we had a whole day of recording to do. I walked into hair and makeup where Lauren and Gus already where. We started to talk and then got changed into our outfits. We walked into the lab set where our producers Jed and Scott where in a full conversation.

"She's not here?" Jed said.

"No, I tried to call her but she doesn't answer" Scott said.

"This is not good" Jed said.

"What's happend?" Lauren asked.

"Landry is nowhere to be seen and she won't answer my calls. She was supposed to be in hair and makeup at 6.30 like you guys." Scott said.

"Oh, I did not think about that she wasn't here" I said.

"Me neither but she probably overlslept or something. I mean just like Cyd, Landry is not a morning person. When she wakes up she'll come here as fast as she can, trust me" Lauren said and chuckled.

"Oh okay well then we should get started with the scenes she's not in until she comes " Jed said.

The three of us nodded and started to film. It was now lunch break and Landry still wasn't here. Me, Gus and Lauren where hanging out in my dressing room and eating our lunch together.

"It's just so weird, if she's sick she'd just have messaged that she can't come or like she should be awake by now even if she just overslept" Lauren said.

"Yeah this is nothing like her, just to go radio silent and tell no one what's going on" I said.

"I really hope she's okay and that nothing serious has happened you know..." Lauren said.

"Uhm guys.... Have you seen this?" Gus said and held up his phone.

A video played of Landry and Lauren. They are in a park and talks and all of a sudden they start talking about me and that Landry likes me. I widened my eyes.

"No no no, give me that" Lauren said and grabbed Gus phone.

She paused the video and went to the profile that had tweeted the video.

"Damn it, she just won't leave Landry alone. I'm so tired of her! Wait a sec, this is the reason Landry is not here..." Lauren said.

I looked over to see that it was Amber who had tweeted the video.

"Amber.... so that was the secret video Landry told me about...." I said and sighed.

"Wait, you know about Amber and the video?" Lauren said surprised.

"Yeah, or well I met Amber at Disneyland with Landry a few of weeks ago and then Landry told me that she where threatening her by saying she'd post a video with a secret that Landry didn't want to get out. I helped her and went on a date with Amber to help so that she didn't posted the video but then it apparently wasn't enough because Amber wanted to get together with me and then she'd not post the video. I told Landry I couldn't do it, like there's no way I'd get together with Amber but then me and Landry came up with a plan and we deleted that video from Amber's phone...." I said.

"Oh... well apparently she had saved the video somewhere else because here it is for the whole world to see... Poor Landry, she must be devestated right now" Lauren said.

"I can't believe that her secret was that she likes me.... One of my best friends likes me, oh god this is not good" I said and leaned back on the couch.

"So you don't like her back?" Lauren said.

"No I don't but.... I mean I don't know... I've never thought about it in that way... Like she's an amazing friend and she always makes me happy... She's also really beautiful.... How do you even know when something isn't only friendship anymore?" I said.

"Well there's loads of different signs in the way you act with eachother and wants to have physical contact or how comfortable you are around eachother and how much stuff you can tell the other one. Or how you feel when your around her" Lauren said.

"I guess we sometime might act abit too close for being just friends. There has been plenty of times when we have been out that people have mistaken us for being a couple. We even shared a bed last friday or well she fell asleep all cuddled up to me while we where watching a movie at my house and it actually didn't felt weird at all. It just felt natural. We are so comfortable around eachother and doesn't need to hide any of our bad sides. I know that Landry likes every part of me and I like everything about her, even her most unflattering sides. I can make a list of things that annoys me about her but she's still perfect to me. We tell eachother everything and has never had any secrets, well except this one but you know before. I'd also do anything for her. When I'm around her I feel like the happiest boy in the world. I'm always happy and honestly, when I woke up after she fell asleep in my bed with me I just looked at her for a while. She slept so peaceful and I got all warm inside. Then I got disturbed by her phone buzzing and it turns out she reads Cyd and Naldo stories online and also stories about me and her in real life. When I read one about us I could really see it infront of me you know... Even since then like this monday to wednesday when we recorded the show and played boyfriend and girlfriend I couldn't get the story out of my head and I actually enjoyed being her fake boyfriend" I said.

"It sounds like you really like her man" Gus said and smiled.

"Yeah, that maybe your love just has come all natural and it was never needed to be spoken about. You where to close to realize it could actually be something else than a friendship" Lauren said and smiled.

"Maybe you're right... I mean, she would be an amazing girlfriend and I've always thought that whoever gets to date her is going to be the luckiest guy in the world" I said.

"Awwh, that's so cute. You should talk to her Ricky. Like go and visit her after we finish shooting. I think it would be great because if I know her she did not show up because she didn't wanted to face you after that video got out and you guys should talk about it" Lauren said.

"I agree with Lauren. You should tell her that nothing will change between you two because of that video or unless you want that but you know what I mean" Gus said.

"Okay then I'll visit her later today" I said and nodded.

In that moment one of the members of the crew knocked on the door to my dressingroom and told us to get back to set to continue to film the episode.