Chapter 8 - Who's most likely to...?

Landry's P.O.V.

The rest of the evening we had so much fun and to my luck we didn't walk into Amber again. The next day me, Ricky, Lauren and Gus had to do a TV interview for season 3 of Best Friends Whenever. We sat and talked with the host for a while and now it was time for some type of game.

"So we're going to be playing a game of who's most likely too. You all have got four papers with each of your names on and you have to pick the one which the statement most fits okay?" The host said.

We all nodded and said yes.

"Okay, who's most likely to get the most fan mail?" The host said.

"That's easy!" Gus said.

"Without a doubt, It's Ricky!" I said.

Me, Gus and Lauren held up our Ricky signs and Ricky slowly held up his name as well.

"Ohh, do you get the most fan mail Ricky?" The host asked.

"Well I guess..." He said.

"You know you do, you're in a boy band and the girls loves you" Gus said.

I chuckled and made eye contact with Lauren for a few seconds.

"Okay, next one. Who's most likely to become a comedian?" The host said.

"A hundred procent Gus, he's hillarious!" Ricky said as he held up his Gus sign.

Me and Lauren agreed and held up our Gus signs as well.

"Are you funny Gus?" The host asked.

"Yeah, I have this nickname that it TV Funny man Gus Kamp so" He said and laughed.

The host asked a few more who's most likely questions and now it was the last one.

"Okay, so last but not least. Who's most likely to date one of their co stars?" The host asked.

I froze and watched as the other three had to think for a second.

"I think Ricky" Gus said and held up the Ricky sign.

"This is a hard one, but I think either Ricky or Landry. I think they could for sure end up dating each other because they are really close friends" Lauren said as she where torn between the two signs.

I could feel my cheeks turning red, thanks a lot Lauren. I bit my lip and looked over at Ricky.

"I mean, I sure could date a co star if I liked her" Ricky said and held up his own name.

They all then looked at me and slowly I took up the sign that said my own name.

"I'll take myself because I know how it feels like to like a co star. And before anyone asks it's not anyone in Best Friends Whenever. It's from an old project of mine" I said but knowing that I didn't crush on anyone from any former project of mine.

"Well I see, thanks for coming here today guys and good luck with the rest of the season." The host said.

"Thanks, it was really nice to be here" The four of us said.

The camera then stopped and we weren't live on TV anymore. We got up and walked towards the dressing room to get our stuff and leave. I walked in silence and thought about what Lauren had said.

"Are you okay Landry?" Lauren suddenly said.

"Yeah... I was just thinking..." I said.

"If it's about what I said, I'm so sorry" She said.

"You don't have to be sorry... You're were quite right actually..." I said.

"Right about what? Are you and Ricky a thing?" She said.

"No we're just friends... but I kind of likes him..." I said and stopped.

Lauren stopped too and Ricky and Gus were already far down the corridor.

"You mean, you like him as more than a friend?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah... Ever since we filmed that scene where Cyd and Naldo had to kiss... but it doesn't matter because I'm friendzoned..." I said and bit my lip.

"Oh... and don't say that. Maybe you are right now but you don't know what will happen in the future. If you really like him you have to try to make him like you back" She said.

"I guess you're right... thanks Lauren, you're a great friend. Promise you won't tell him or anyone about my crush though" I said.

"You're welcome, and I promise. My lips are sealed. I really hope he starts to like you too because you would be so adorable together" She said and smiled.

I smiled widely and gave Lauren a hug before we ran to the dressing room where Gus and Ricky already were to get our jackets and bags. The four of us then walked outside and decided to grab a coffee at Starbucks together.