Chapter 2 - Fun times while filming

Landry's P.O.V.

The first day of filming came and I walked to the wardrobe as a happy child. I got changed into Cyd's clothes and then it was time for hair and makeup. While getting my hair and makeup done I chatted to Lauren who were getting hers done at the same time and then we walked onto set. The first scene were at the school common set in which Cyd, Shelby, Naldo and Barry were talking. Barry were missing Daisy and wanted timetravel to 1522 and visit her.

"And action!" The director said.

"I miss her so much guys, I can't believe that when I finally got her to like me back she has to stay in the 1500's." Gus said as Barry.

"Well good thing that you also can time travel now, you can visit her whenever you want" Lauren said as Shelby and smiled.

"Yeah that's true. So what about visiting her right now?" Gus said as Barry and opened his arms out for a hug.

"That sounds like a great idea! I don't want to go to math class because we have a test and I don't know anything." I said as Cyd and smiled.

"Cyd, you do know it, I showed you how to do it yesterday remember. Just believe in yourself. We'll visit Daisy after school okay?" Lauren said as Shelby.

"Okay fine..." I said as Cyd as the bell rang.

"Oh we should probably go now because the bell just rang" Ricky said as Naldo.

Me, Lauren and Gus nodded and said yeah before walking away with Ricky.

"And cut! That was great!" The director yelled.

We did a few more scenes and then we had a little lunch break. Now we just got back and me and Ricky were standing in the garage lab set. The scene were with only Cyd and Naldo so Lauren and Gus had an extra long break. Ricky sat down in the couch and I walked to the other side of the garage door. The director once more yelled action and I quickly opened the door and walked inside.

"I'm ready! Let's visit Daisy!" I said as Cyd while walking inside of the garage lab.

I looked around and noticed Ricky in the couch.

"Oh, hi Naldo... were are the others?" I asked awkwardly as Cyd.

"Hi Cyd, uhm I don't know. I came her 5 minutes ago and it was empty" Ricky said just as awkwardly as Naldo.

"Okay... I guess we just have to wait then" I said as Cyd and nodded.

"Yeah..." He said as Naldo.

I walked over and sat down on the other side of the couch, far away from Ricky. There was an awkward silence and we glanced over at eachother a few times and tried not to break into laughter before Ricky finally spoke.

"So uhm Cyd..." He said as Naldo.

"Yeah?" I said as Cyd and looked at him and held in my laugh.

"I've been thinking about last friday and what happened at the dance..." Ricky said as Naldo and bit his lip.

"Oh well I mean it was only for the mission right? It's not like 4th grade Cyd is coming back or anything" I panicked and said fastly as Cyd.

"Yeah, only for the mission" Ricky said in a sad tone as Naldo and nodded.

There was a paus and we looked at eachother until I broke out in laughter which made Ricky laugh as well.

"I can't anymore, this is feels so real that it's turning awkward in real life too" I said as I laughed.

"Yeah... and stop looking so funny when you ramble in panic" Ricky said as he laughed.

The director yelled cut and me and Ricky calmed ourselves down before re doing the scene which ended with Barry and Shelby coming inside the garage lab before we have talked about the dance. We all then hugs and goes back to 1522 to visit Daisy.

After a long day of filming the day came to an end and I changed into my own clothes again. Outside of the studio Ricky's mom Tammy waited so I got a ride with them home as we lives next door to eachother and our mom's are good friends. On the evening me and my mom ended up going over to Ricky and Tammy for dinner as a little mini celebration that we have done the first day of filming for season 3 which was really nice and fun.

A/N

Finally a new chapter of this story. I'm so sorry but I'm just so busy at the moment. School is driving me crazy and even though I've only got 3 days left I have so much stuff to do. Like tomorrow a history paper is going to be finished, then on monday I have a religion test and next week on tuesday I have to be finished with a philosophy essay and one more essay for another class. This weekend will literally only exist of studying and writing. I'm so exhausted and can't wait until I finally go on christmas break and flies to Florida. Really looking forward to leave the cold and snowy Stockholm and go to warm and sunny Florida. It's going to be amazing 😊

Hope you all liked this chapter though and if you haven't noticed I changed a small thing in the previous chapter. Since the season 2 finale of BFW when Daisy returned to year 1522, I decided that she'll still be a recurring character in my season 3 so she'll appear but not in every episode 😉