Part 20

Taehyung p.o.v

I press kisses down Jimin's neck, receiving soft moans from him as I did so. I had skipped school for the past 3 days, trying to avoid Jungkook as best as I could. Jimin called me earlier, asking to talk which ended up being just dry humping and making out. He was stroking the boner in my pants, while grinding up against me. The only thing stopping him from going further was his little brother in the room next to us.

"Would Jihyun really care?" I chuckle, squeezing his butt.

"I just don't want to get in more trouble than I already am," He replies, rolling on his back and removing his body from me.

"You're no fun," I sigh and take his phone from the nightstand next to me to play some music.

I unlock it to find a picture of him and Jungkook kissing under a tree as his background. I bite my bottom lip, trying not to get upset again.

"Do you really love Jungkook?" I ask Jimin, looking over at him.

"What makes you think I don't?"

"You were just riding my leg as if life was depending on it."

"I do, it's just complicated," He replies, his voice getting sadder.

He shake my head and sit up, still looking at him.

"What's complicated about it? You have a boyfriend, and you are fuckbuddies with his best friend. You are such a problematic gay, you have no idea," I groan annoyed, patiently waiting for his response.

But he didn't speak up again. His face grew cold, and he just blankly stared at the ceiling. He looked like every emotion inside of him had been sucked out of him, leaving a broken body behind.

"Bro, don't get all emo on me now," I complain, hitting his shoulder.

"Tae you just don't get it."

"Get what?"

"I love Jungkook, I really do, but I also love your body making me feel good. You make me feel sexy, but Jungkook makes me feel like a better person. I need both of those things. I can't just push one of you away," He explains.

"So you want to just keep fucking me behind your boyfriends back?"

"Not to sound like an asshole, but yes."

"That still made you sound like an asshole," I say, rolling my eyes.

The both of us sit in silence for a while, avoiding eye contact. I knew he was just using me for sex, but so was I. It didn't really make us much different. I had no feelings for him whatsoever, and neither did he for me. Yet I wanted to keep seeing him in the way we were for some reason. 

"Do you want to visit Jungkook together?" He suddenly asks, pulling me put of my thoughts.

"Why?"

"He's worried about you? Tae he's your best friend, why do you act so distant from him suddenly?"

"I'm not, I just don't feel like seeing him for a while."

"That's what being distant is," He chuckles.

"Fine, I'll come with you."

"Yay!" He exclaims, getting up immediately to put on his shoes.

"Problematic gay," I repeat to myself, following behind him.

Emotionally unprepared, we arrive to Jungkook's house letting Jimin ring the doorbell. The door quickly opens, revealing his older brother with the most judgy face I could imagine on him.

"Jungkook! Your boyfriends are here!" He yells upstairs, leaving me and Jimin alone in the doorway.

Jungkook slowly walks downstairs, his face becoming brighter once he sees Jimin. They pull each other in for a hug, before leaving a few pecks on their lips. I look at my feet, not feeling like watching the show that was going on in front of me.

"Tae! Where the hell have you been," He smiles, playfully hitting my shoulder.

"Home," I sigh, still not making eye contact.

"You've been skipping school for no reason? What's up," He asks, this time his voice sounding worried.

"Just been feeling a little sick, guess it's the time of the year," I lie, scratching the back of my head.

"Don't act weird."

"I'm not."

"You are, just tell me what's wrong."

I look over at Jimin who was nervously looking back and forth from me to Jungkook.

"I didn't come here to fight with you Jungkook, I'm fine! Just go and enjoy your new slut." I say before walking down the steps that led up to his house.

"Taehyung come back! Don't act like a bitch now!" He yells after me.

I ignore him, turning around the corner, finally letting my tears flow.