Part 18

*Nsfw warining* (Will they ever stop XD)

Jimin p.o.v.

Taehyung pushes me down onto the floor, sitting down on top of me.

"You want me to punish you," He groans, pulling my hair.

"Spank my ass until i beg you to stop," I reply, unbuttoning his jeans impatiently.

He takes them off, making me sit up again. 

"Suck it," He orders me, taking out his boner.

I bend over, licking the tip before putting him all in my mouth. I receive a deep moan from him, a hand guiding my head up and down following soon after

"Yes suck my dick you dirty hoe," He says pushing himself fully inside my mouth, making me gag.

He allows me to pull him out of my mouth, making me look up at him.

"Get on your knees for me," Taehyung moans, getting off of me.

I do as he says and bend over, letting him pull down my jeans along with my boxers. I hear him spit on his hand, before rubbing it on my hole. Without any warning he pushes himself inside of me, letting a loud whine escape my lips. He pounds in and out of me, giving me no time to get used to his size. It hurt a little, but i quickly got myself to relax. He slaps my butt hard, leaving a red hand mark on it.

"Bad boys like you need to listen to their daddy, why didn't you listen!" Taehyung groans once more.

"I'm sorry, i promise i won't do it again daddy," I reply, bawling my hands into fists as Taehyung thrusts into me harder. 

The room filled with our moans and our skin slamming against each other, our sweaty bodies enjoying each other.

"Fuck," I whimper as Taehyung hits my ass again.

A few deep groans leave his mouth before pulling out and releasing allover my back. I collapse onto the floor, trying to catch my breath.

"Don't make daddy angry again baby boy," He states, dressing himself again.

I nod in response, getting onto my legs again. He presses a finger against my lips, making me unable to speak up.

"Be a good boy," He whispers, leaving me alone again in the practice room.

I arrive home, finding my brother and dad already eating dinner.

"Jimin, Let's talk about what happened yesterday tonight."

"No," I reply to my dad, sitting down at the table.

"Jimin, i'm going to sit down until you speak all night. This time i got the entire day."

"I don't want to tell you," I say, this time tears piling up in my eyes.

"Jihyun? Can Jimin and i be alone for a second?" My dad asks my little brother, who quickly agrees and leaves the room.

My dad watches him close the door before turning back to me.

"Just say it," My dad sighs.

"Say what?"

"That you're gay!" He raises his voice angry, slamming his hands onto the table.

A tear roles down my cheek, wanting to leave the room as soon as possible.

"Fine, I'm gay. I like boys, no i love boys. I'M A HOMOSEXUAL DAD!" I yell, biting my bottom lip.

My dads face grows cold, dissapointed in me. He scratches the back of his head, letting a sigh leave his lips.

"You're not," He says, looking at me with a straight face.

"Who are you to tell me that?"

"Your dad! You are not gay!"

My stomach turns hearing him say those words, i knew he wouldn't be supportive, but the fact he thought he knew better who i loved and who made my heart flutter hurt. 

"You are not a shame for this family, i am not allowing you to be."

"So you are forbidding me to love? I can't help that i am this way! As your son you should accept me!" I exclaim, letting my tears flow down my cheeks.

"I am forbidding you to love another man, now go to your room," My dad states, pointing to the door that leads to the hallway.

I avoid looking at him, silently sobbing as i make my way upstairs. I was going to love whoever i wanted to love, no matter what he told me.