1 || bam bam - detention

"Aish, why me" you curse as you sit in detention, waiting on your teacher. All you did was throw a pencil at the asshole who wanted to mess with you on a Monday morning 🤷🏻‍♀️

"Serves him right for kicking my chair" you mumble to yourself as you hear the door open.

"Hi sir, sorry I'm- oh hey" says the boy that ran in. Your mouth is moving but no words are coming out.
"Holy shit, he's gorgeous?!" You think, realising that you should say something.

"Yeah, hi I'm [y/n]"
"My name's Kunpi- you know what, call me Bam bam"
"Okay? H-hey bam bam" you feel a pink tinge adorn your cheeks.
"Uh, do you know where Mr Kim is? I have a detention"
"No, actually I'm in detention too, I've been waiting on him for..." you get your phone out to check the time, "about 20ish minutes"
"Oh shit well okay, I'll sit next to you then" he says flashing you a smirk.
"Um yeah okay that's... cool" your voice squeaking on the last word,

"Smooth [y/n]"

"Uh, so how was your d-" says the boy, before being cut off by Mr Kim (your math teacher) entering the class.

"My day was great thank you Kunpimook" he replies, fully aware that the question wasn't for him.

"Yah, sir why are you so late? You left this pretty face waiting", bam bam turns slightly and winks at you, making you weak at the knees.

"Good thing I'm sitting down"

"Please keep the flirting to a minimum in detention Kunpimook"
"Aish, its Bam bam!"
"Alright *Bam bam*, be quiet now and get on with your homework"
"Yeah yeah, whatever"
"Ah he's so cute!!" You think, blushing as he smiles at you cutely.

~time skip~

"Okay, i need to print off these sheets for you two, I'll be back in about 20 minutes, as my printer's broken so I have to use the old one upstairs", Mr Kim turns and leaves the classroom, closing the door behind him. As soon as the door closes Bam bam turns to you and smirks, "you know [y/n], I wasn't kidding"
"Huh?"
"You really are pretty"
You gulp and feel your cheeks flush red.
"Th-thank you"
"I dare say you're beautiful", he winks at you and giggles softly.
"Um, bam bam?"
"Yes?"

"Come on [y/n], he's obviously interested! Just ask him out"

"W-will you... help me with this question?"

"Aish, that's not at all what I wanted say, what am I doing?!"

"Yeah, sure" he smiles childishly.

~time skip~

"...and yeah, I think you've got it!"
"Thank you, it makes more sense now" you didn't really need help, long division is easy to you, you just liked the sound of his voice, it was smooth yet husky and somewhat...
sexy.

"[y/n]?" Bam bam speaks up.
"Yeah?"
"Do-do you want to... go out with me?"

You're eyes widen and your breath catches.

"WHAT?!"
"Oh, I'm sorry. W-we can pretend that never happened if you want..."
"NO! Of course I'll go out with you", if you weren't blushing then, you sure as hell are now.
"Well done, you messed that up!"

"You're cute, princess" he replies, giggling as the heat on your face doubles.
"Um, sorry, it was just a bit unexpected" you look down at the floor, only to have Bam bam tilt your head back up with his finger under your chin.
"It's okay" he smiles, eyes forming crescents.
You smile back at the sweet boy in front of you and look into his warm brown eyes, his staring back into yours. You find yourself leaning in and your faces are only inches away, you can feel his warm breath brush over your lips, sending pleasant tingles down your spine.

As the gap between you closes, your lips make contact. You smile into the kiss, feeling his soft, plump lips pressed against yours. He pushes forward, and deepens the kiss, as you feel his hands gently rest on your hips, pulling you closer to him.
His tongue traces your bottom lip slowly before entering your mouth. You feel his tongue dance with yours and eventually he pulls away.
Without realising, you're frowning, "why did he pull away" you think, as Bam bam's fingers slide under your chin again, tilting your head up to meet his eyes.
"Did you think I was done, baby?"
You nod in reply, giggling when you notice the devious smirk pasted across his face.
"Not yet" he says, bringing his lips down to meet the unmarked skin on your neck. His tongue outlines your neck, licking upwards and leaving small kisses along your jawline, leading down to your collarbone. After teasing a little bit, he proceeds to open mouth kiss your neck, filling you with passion and lust. He doesn't slow down until he reaches your weak point, as his lips grace the spot, your parted lips let out a small moan.
"You like that jagi?" says the boy, getting back to work. He leaves a hickey on your weak spot, despite your complaints and after a while he breaks apart, panting and smiling from ear to ear.

"I should get in trouble more often" he says winking cheekily at you and leaving one last kiss on your forehead.

"I-I love you [y/n]"

"I love you too Bam bam"

~~
Hehe, that escalated quickly 😳

Oh well, I'm very Mookie biased so I thought "eh, why not" :))